About AP Sand
AP stands for Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Deliver online Sand by the official website @sand.ap.gov.in. It is a very easy process to order the Sand online. But you need to go through the online process of how to order it, the Registration process, Check the order status, Payment Criteria, and other important things. At present, due to the decrease of natural sand, artificial sand will be used as the source of construction sand so that it will rank in the building materials market.
Highlights About AP Sand Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh Sand Management
|Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC)
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Only Andhra Pradesh People’s
Process to Login AP Sand Portal Online
Check below the steps that “how to login to the Official portal”.
- Open the official website of Ap sand .
- In the Right corner, Check the “Consumer Login/Registration” option. Click on it.
- When you click on this option then a new window will appear on your screen. And check the “Registration” option below the image.
- “New users” have two options to Register as “General” and “Bulk Consumer”.
For General Consumer Registration Process
- If you want to become the “General consumer” then click on it. A new window will come up.
- Put your Mobile no to get registered on this portal. An automatic “OTP” will be sent to your registered Mobile Number.
- And in the Second step you need to submit the “Aadhar card” , “ Present Residential address” or click on the Confirmation button.
For Bulk Consumer Registration Process
- If you want to become the “Bulk Consumer” user then proces is a little bit different.
- Mobile Registration is compulsory for this process but you need to also submit the “ GST No.”, “Registered Address”, Confirmation button.
How AP Sand Portal Works For Users/Consumers ?
See the map below on how AP Sand Portal works.
- Firstly you have to go to the official portal of AP Sand.
- Must be Registered on this Portal
- Consumer Login
- Order & Payment
- Stockyard Loading
- Sand Delivery
Good News For Telangana State People Who Want to Order the Sand Online by SSMMS Portal
AP Sand Order via sand.ap.gov.in Website
We will tell you how to order the Sand online.
- Open the official portal
- Login the Portal via your Mobile No.
- You have the option to choose the Bulk or General Consumer option to Login to the Portal.
- After logging into the portal , a dashboard will appear on your screen and choose the “Sand Order” option.
- Choose the “right” fields according to your requirement.
- Enter the right Delivery address.
- Choose the payment method.
- After paying the order will be sent.
- If you order in bulk then some requirements vary according to your order such as you need to put in your signature, upload some documents.
- If you get approval for your bulk order then you will get a Reference number.
- Pay for your order and after it check your order status.
For Contractor Registration Process
If you are already a contractor then you need to follow some instructions to get registered on this portal. Follow the steps.
- Check the Right corner of the “Home Page“.
- Open this link.
- Fill in all the details carefully. Check it here → Enter GST Number , Agency Name, Agency Address, Pan Card Number, Personal Details, Address for Communication, and Financial Details. See the image below.
How to Track Your Order Status ?
- While you are visiting the official portal,check the right corner of the “Home Page”.
- You see the “Order Status” option. Click on it.
- A new window will be opened. See the below image.
- Fill the Right Sand ID and click on the submit button.
- It is a very easy process to check the Sand Order Status on your phone.
Is sand booking available in AP?
Yes, definitely AP Sand booking is available online. Just open the Offical Website and Get Register yourself to order the Sand.
What is the sand cost in AP?
Ton : 90 Rs. Loading by JCB Transport Charges: 4.90 /KM Sand cost depends on what kind of Customer you are. If you load the sand as a Bulk Consumer then the price may be less for you.
How do you sand a booking online?
Open the Ap Sand official portal Put your Registered Mobile No. Choose the Bulk or General Consumer option to Login to the Portal. After logging into the portal, a dashboard will appear on your screen, and choose the “Sand Order” option. Choose the “right” fields according to your requirement. Enter the right Delivery address. Choose the payment method. After paying the order will be sent
How can I check my sand booking status in AP?
Go to the official portal, check the right corner of the “Home Page” You see the “Order Status” option. Click on it. A new window will be opened. Fill the “Sand ID” and click on the submit button.