BanglarBhumi Land Record Registration at banglarbhumi.gov.in
Table of Contents
BanglarBhumi Land Record 2021
With the kick-off of the Digital India program, each state has started the process of digitizing the land records for the convenience of its residents and forging more transparency into the system. West Bengal is amongst those states which have started the online service of retrieving land records sometime back now. The BanglarBhumi 2019- 20 website carries the land-related information, managed by the Department of Land and Land Reforms. It allows citizens to check their land records online, in a hassle-free way. All the information can be accessed on the official website of the government https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action
The department of Land and Land Reforms is not only responsible for providing services to the citizens. But also interacts with other government departments. There are currently 4.30 crore landholders in the state as per the official website of the BanglarBhumi 2019-2020 bhulekh. Information that can be accessed through this portal is plot number, map, the value of the property, its area, etc.
Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions for your better understanding:
WHAT IS KHATIAN?
It is a unique number allotted to every land in the state of West Bengal to check the land-related records. It is a distinctive land record certificate.
WHAT IS RS-LR?
RS is the abbreviation of Land Reforms and LR stands for Revisional Settlement of 1962.
WHAT IS PARCHA OR PORCHA?
This piece of the document states the ownership record of the piece of land. Legally, it is termed as Record of Right.
Read More: Land Record Bihar
The following citizen-centric services are provided by this portal:
- Enabling any person to access the land records free of cost, without much hassle using the ‘Know your Property’ module.
- Plot maps
- Tracking the online status
- Downloading of the mutation notices
- Checking their status using registered deed numbers
- RS-LR plot information and vice-versa
- Online application for mutation and conversion
- Digitally signed copies of RoR and maps
- Searching of plots involved in litigation in revenue courts
HOW TO LOGIN TO AVAIL THE SERVICES OF BANGLARBHUMI BHULEKH PORTAL:
- Click on the ‘Citizens Service’ option on the menu. A dialogue box will appear.
- Choose the option ‘Citizens’ which is in the format of the radio button. Fill in all the particulars like your Username and Passwords. Fill in the Captcha code and then click on Login.
HOW TO REGISTER ON THE PORTAL IF YOU’RE NEW:
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ option displayed on the top of your screen.
- A Public Registration Form will appear on your screen. Fill the details concerning your name, address, guardian’s name, district, email, contact number, municipality, etc. After filling all the particulars, click on the Submit button.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RoR THROUGH THE PORTAL:
The process of applying for land records is very convenient. However, it can be done from the portal of the West Bengal e-District portal. We are firstly providing you the detailed steps on how to apply for Land RoR through the BanglarBhumi portal.
- Visit https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ and login with your credentials
- Click on the Citizen Service option.
- Now choose ‘Service Delivery’.
- Select the options as per your requirement. This will redirect you on to a new page.
- Fill in your necessary details on that page and click on the ‘Calculate Fee’ option.
- Make the payment and the process will be completed.
HOW TO TRACK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION:
- Login to the https://edistrict.wb.gov.in/PACE/login.do
- Tap on the option ‘Inspection Report’ and enter your Application Number.
- Click on Search Document and the result will be displayed.
HOW TO FIND KHATIAN RECORDS OR INFORMATION RELATED TO PLOTS ONLINE:
- Visit https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ and login with your credentials.
- Click on Know Your Property option.
- Enter your district, block, and mouza.
- Click on either option available there i.e., Search by Khatian or Search by Plot and enter the captcha details to proceed further.
- Click on View and the information will be displayed on your screen.
HOW TO REQUEST AN ONLINE COPY OF RoR?
- Visit https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ and log in.
- Click on Citizen Services and choose the ‘Service Delivery’ option.
- Select the relevant option from Plot Info request/ RoR Request, Request GRN search/ Application/ Receipt Reprint/ Plot Map-Request and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Fill in the all asked credentials and tap ‘Calculate Fee’ and pay the fee.
ABOUT THE BANGLARBHUMI APP:
This app provides information about your Khatian & Plot, and Mouja Map od West Bengal on your smartphone. This is an online android app for the state of West Bengal and is the official app of the Land and Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation website. Its listed features include:
How to check Land Record?
- Land Record
- Plot Information
- Stamp duty Calculator
- Area Calculator
- Unit conversion (Speed, Temperature, Area, Volume)
- Zoom in and zoom
How to Get Benefits from BanglarBhumi?
- You will get all information on West Bengal Land Records online on this portal easily.
- Get all information regarding land registration, login process, track your all status online, and Request an online copy of ROR in few seconds.
- You don’t need to stand in the queue in front of Government Offices to get your own land information or other processes.
- Check WB / Banglarbhumi Land Record on your phone anytime.
- With Banglarbhumi Land Record online portal, anyone can sell or buy property easily.
All this digitization of land records in India has brought a new sense of independence in the minds of the citizens and has made them self-dependent to get all the necessary information without any third party interference whatsoever. This initiative has increased transparency in the existing system and has allowed more flexibility in the system. Technology does serve you best when used for the purpose.