Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha: Computerization of land records through Bhu naksha UP. Bhu Naksha UP is the service the Government of UP provides for its citizens. Bhu naksha is the process of computerization or digitization of land records by the respective states for their citizens. Every state has its own process for making its citizens access their land records online. This practice has now been going on for a long time now. Since Records of Rights (RoR) is in electronic form. The upholding and the process of retrieving the records have been made easier, more pocket-friendly, and time-saving.
The citizens so far were being deprived of such merits due to lack of technology and unaffordability by a major chunk of the society. But now here we are presenting you the techno-friendly services. And offered by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, with which citizens can access their land records online. National Informatics Centre (NIC) developed the software of Bhu-Naksha. It was released for the access of the public on 2nd May 2016.
This process is much more convenient and better than an analog method of preserving the documents and standing in long queues to retrieve the RoR. Bhu naksha is considered an important document. It allows you to access the land records on your smartphone, no matter where you are.
Suggestion: Here is another Land Record Portal, Which is known as UPbhulekh Portal.
Check Some States of Bhu Naksha Online 2023
|State Wise Bhu Naksha 2021|
|Bhu Nkasha Rajasthan|
|Himachal Bhu Naksha|
|Bihar Bhu Naksha Land Record Bihar|
|Meebhoomi Adangal AP|
WHAT IS JAMABANDI OR RoR?
Jamabandi contains land ownership status, updated all required information of the land, and these all documents prepared by the Patwari of every State of District.
This is the main record where one may find the name of the land’s owner, name of the cultivator, area of land, description of the crop, Khasra number, etc.
- Jamabandi occur in every States Such as
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
WHAT IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER?
It is a unique number issued to the owner of the land for the unique identification of the land. With this unique number, one may find detailed information about any plot. It is also called Khewat or Khaata number in Hindi.
Khewat number is also a unique specific number that is assigned to the person while dividing the land for keeping its detailed account.
Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha Status Online
For checking UP Bhu naksha map online, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website: www.upbhunaksha.gov.in/
- Enter the details asked on your screen. This will include your state, district, tehsil, and village.
- There will be options available for you to check what type of land it is. Click on ‘Show Land Type Details.’ This way, you will learn whether the land is infertile, agricultural, government land, arid, etc. You may also zoom in if you want to acquire more details about the land.
- The entire information will be in front of your screen with Khasra number, account number, owner’s name, gaata, etc.
How to check Type of land?
Any type of land is found in the state of Uttar Pradesh. If you want to see the type of land, then what is the type of land like barren, unirrigated land, transferable, cultivable etc. So you can check it by following the following method-
- 1. First of all open this page of UP Bhu Naksha website- www.upbhunaksha.gov.in/
- 2. Then, the name of the state, district, tehsil and village name has to be selected.
- 3. Now, Click on “Show Land Types Details.” After that, you will be able to see all the details.
Amazing Benefits of UP Bhu Naksha
- Time-Saving Process: When you register on the official website of UP bhu naksha then you can check your own land by sitting at home. This is a time-saving process and easy to use for every user.
- Legal information: All information is up to date by the patwari which is legal and authenticated and we can trust it easily.
- Land Size: When you put the right district name, State, Tehsil, and Village name then you will get the plot size of your own land. Please check the below pic.
- Records of Rights (ROR) mean you will get the right and record information of the actual land.
It is important to equip yourself with the land details so whenever you buy or plan to buy any land or property, you do not end up facing any hurdles. Also, such detailed information about the land, its type, its usage, etc helps the buyer plan or decide strategically.
The process of digitization was complete under the national policy of the National Land Records Modernization Programme. The Department of Land Resources under the Ministry of Rural Development integrated the land records with revenue administration in order to ensure transparency in the whole system of land disputes among the citizens and enhance its entire procedure of working.
PROCEDURE TO SEE MAP ONLINE:
- Visit the official portal
- Enter your relevant details. The map of the selected area will display on your screen.
- Choose the relevant Khasra number on that map. The information will be in front of you.
- Click on the ‘Map Report’ hyperlink. You will redirect to a new page where the Shujra map will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and save it for future use.
PROCEDURE TO CHECK BHU NAKSHA COPY
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the relevant details, and the map of the entry area will be shown on your screen.
- Click on the relevant plot or Khasra number. The relevant details will appear on your screen. (If you are facing any challenges in selecting the village, then you may directly click on Khasra Number and retrieve the details instantly).
- The entire details will be on your screen, which you may print or download a copy of.
When you visit the portal or website, you will see a panel on the leftmost side of the screen. There are numbers in the following pattern:
- 5-3 ड़ Other arable wastelands
- 1-क Land in possession of transferable landholders.
- 6-1 Non-agricultural land – Submerged land
- 6-2 Non-agricultural land – sites, roads, railways, buildings, and other such lands
- 2 Land in possession of non-contiguous land holdings
- 5-1 Arable land – New fallow (fallow)
- 6-4 Unnatural for other reasons
Note: In case the website is not working, there is nothing to worry about. You can try accessing your records later. Whenever the website is not opening, it means that the server is busy and many people are using it at the same time. You must wait in such a situation and try again later.
For any query or information, you can also reach Mr. Rajesh Kumar Tripathi at [email protected] He is the State Unit Member from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Similar services are also provided by the other states of India, such as Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, etc. Kindly read them thoroughly to get updated and credible information about Bhu naksha Bihar and Bhu naksha MP.
Dear readers, we hope that this information proves useful to you and serves your purpose. If you liked our content, kindly share it as much as possible among your friends and relatives.