COVID 19 Vaccine Registration For 18+ at Cowin Portal from May 1st
Table of Contents
Finally, the Central Government announced giving the covid vaccine to adults. It is a big step to fight against the Covid Pandemic. Requested to all Indian citizens who age above 18+, Register for Covid 19 Vaccination at Cowin Portal. In this article, you will know about how to register to get vaccinated immediately. The Registration process only valid on Arogya Setu App or Cowin Portal. This is the 3rd phase started of the COVID 19 Vaccine Registration which is specially announced for adults.
Recently, two covid vaccines developed by the Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech which is called Covaxin and the second one is Covishield, developed by the Oxford-AstraZeneca.
How to Register for COVID 19 Vaccine Registration at Cowin Portal?
- Visit the official portal of Cowin and Registered on it.
- You need to Registered your own Mobile Number.
- You can also download the Cowin Portal App to registered on it.
To know more step about registration Cowin Portal.
How to Register on Aarogya Setu app?
- Visit the official Aarogya setu app portal.
- You can register via Mobile Number.
- After redirect on the Aarogya setu app, you will see the vaccination option.
- To verify this process, you have to put the mobile number again.
- Then upload your photo id, Name, Gender, Date of Birth, etc and press the Register Button.
- Now you have to choose the appointment to take the vaccine.
- Add your pin code to search the Center.
- Select your own date and time and press the confirm button.
When will CoWIN registration start?
The registration process is started from Wednesday at 4: 00 p.m. Almost 1.3 Crore people has been already registered for Covid 19 vaccine.
How Can I register for COVID-19 vaccine?
Yes, you can easily register for Covid 19 Vaccine at the Cowin Portal. Just open the Cowin portal official website, put your Mobile number, and biodata. Select the date and time and confirm your appointment.