CSC Digital portal is started by the Government of India for the remote/rural areas to increase the digital engagement
Common Service Centre (CSC) is a scheme launch under the Digital India Mission under the Government of India. The aim of CSC was to deliver front-end service public and non-government services with the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Its objective is to make India digitally sound with the PAN Network called Apna CSC. It was launched by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology’s. Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. It is a significant part of National e-Governance Plan formulate by the Government of India. ’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
The Apna CSC portal is mainly aim for delivering the government’s services in the remote and rural areas of the country. In other words, its service is mainly meant for the areas where there is lack of computer and internet services. Apna CSC provides all the major government services to the people like in the sector of education, healthcare, social welfare, finance, agriculture, public utility services etc. Apna CSC is meant to accommodate the local, physical, semantic and ethnic diversity of India.
OBJECTIVES FOR APNA CSC PORTAL:
- Access for remote people for information
- Solution for G2C and B2C services
- Access to eminence education
- Cost efficient health services and private sector
- Promotion of rural entrepreneurship, community participation, social improvement
CSC nearly covers 6 lakh villages.
STRUCTURE OF APNA CSC:
- It is the responsibility of State Design Authority to implement and manage CSC services across the state.
- Under the assistance of holder of CSC, Service Centre Agency will set up CSC portal and its locations will be decided. SCA is liable for CSCs operating under them.
- At village level, Village Level Entrepreneur is liable for CSCs operating in the villages.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CSC PORTAL LOGIN:
Following are the below mentioned eligibility criteria required for registering on the CSC digital seva portal:
- Applicant must be of the age of 18 years or more.
- Applicant must have passed the matriculation (10th) from a recognized board of school education.
- It can apply for by either gender. However, every applicant must have some basic knowledge about English language.
- The applicant must be confident in reading and writing their local language or dialect.
- Basic knowledge of Computer is cherry on top.
THE PROCEDURE OF REGISTRATION ON APNA CSC PORTAL (VLE):
This can be done online. Before registering, here’s a note for all the applicants on the portal: Kindly keep the scanned copy of the relevant documents ready and they must possess a working e-mail ID and phone number. It is highly advise that all applicants must read all the instructions carefully before entering the details on the form.
To get you register on the portal, kindly follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the portal csc gov in register
- For registering, click on ‘Apply Tab’ and then click on ‘New VLE registration’.
- Those who have received the TEC number will have to enter it. Enter other details asked like your mobile number and captcha code. After filling all the details, click on Submit button.
- Then fill the respective credentials under different tabs like your bank details, residence details, other important documents, infrastructure details. Fill all the relevant details and then click on Proceed.
- In the next step, you’ll have to enter the scanned copy of your PAN copy and a cancelled cheque. Along with that, upload your latest passport sized photo as well.
- Fill in the other asked details. Review the application in the end before submitting and then click on ‘Confirm and Submit’.
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgement slip. Save it for future use.
REGISTRATION & LOGIN PROCESS ON CSC PORTAL:
- Visit the official website of the portal www DigitalSeva CSC GOV in
- Click on ‘CSC registration’ and fill in the Aadhar details asked on the next page.
- In the next step, the applicant needs to perform the process of authentication like finger print, OTP or iris scan.
- Click on center’s Geo Tagged images and then submit your form.
PROCEDURE TO TRACK THE STATUS OF CSC APPLICATION:
- Visit the official website of the csc digital seva portal.
- Go to ‘Track Application Status’ and enter the relevant details asked on the screen, like application number and captcha code.
- Click on Submit button. The status of your application will display on your screen.
WHAT IS VLE?
- VLE stands for Village Level Entrepreneur, is the one working at village levels to provide all the government and non-government services to the registered on the CSC.
BENEFITS OF CSC PORTAL:
- After registering on this portal, the users can access all the services digitally. The users are provided with Digital Seva E-mail ID.
Note: There is no fee for registering on the portal. It is completely free to register on the portal and avail the services.
- TEC stands for Telecentre Entrepreneurship Course. It has now been made mandatory for CSC VLE registration.
Helpline: For any CSC related query, you may contact on the toll free number 1800-3000-3468.
You may also e-mail them at: email@example.com
We hope you like the article we’ve provided you. If it proved useful to you, kindly share it among your family, friends and relatives.
This post was published on January 14, 2021 10:06 am