CSC Digital Seva
CSC Mean is a Common Service Centre (CSC) scheme launched under the Digital India Mission under the Government of India. CSC Digital Seva portal is started by the Government of India for the remote/rural areas to increase digital engagement. The aim of this portal was to deliver front-end service public and non-government services with the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Its objective is to make India digitally sound with the PAN Network called Apna CSC. It was launched by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies. Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. It is a significant part of the National e-Governance Plan formulated by the Government of India. ’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
The other aims are for delivering the government’s services in the remote and rural areas of the country. In other words, its service is mainly meant for the areas where there is a lack of computer and internet services. Apna Digitalseva Portal provides all the major government services to the people in the sector of education, healthcare, social welfare, finance, agriculture, public utility services, etc. Apna CSC is meant to accommodate the local, physical, semantic, and ethnic diversity of India.
Objectives For CSC Digital Seva Portal:
- Access for remote people for information
- Solution for G2C and B2C services
- Access to eminence education
- Cost-efficient health services and private sector
- Promotion of rural entrepreneurship, community participation, social improvement
CSC nearly covers 6 lakh villages.
Structure Of CSC Digital Seva Portal:
- It is the responsibility of the State Design Authority to implement and manage CSC services across the state.
- Under the assistance of holder of CSC, Service Centre Agency will set up the CSC portal and its locations will be decided. SCA is liable for CSCs operating under them.
- At the village level, Village Level Entrepreneur is liable for CSCs operating in the villages.
Eligibility Criteria For Digital Seva Portal LOGIN
- Applicant must be of the age of 18 years or more.
- Applicant must have passed the matriculation (10th) from a recognized board of school education.
- It can apply for by either gender. However, every applicant must have some basic knowledge about the English language.
- The applicant must be confident in reading and writing their local language or dialect.
- Basic knowledge of Computer is cherry on top.
Pmgdisha Scheme –> Transform India into Digital Power
The Procedure Of Registration on Digital Seva Portal:
This can be done online. Before registering, here’s a note for all the applicants on the portal: Kindly keep the scanned copy of the relevant documents ready and they must possess a working e-mail ID and phone number. It is a request to all applicants that must read all the instructions carefully before entering the details on the form.
To get you to register on the Digital seva Portal, kindly follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the portal digitalseva CSC gov in register
- For registering, click on ‘Apply Tab’ and then click on ‘New VLE registration’.
- Those who have received the TEC number will have to enter it. Enter other details asked like your mobile number and captcha code. After filling all the details, click on the Submit button.
- Then fill the respective credentials under different tabs like your bank details, residence details, other important documents, infrastructure details. Fill all the relevant details and then click on Proceed.
- In the next step, you’ll have to enter the scanned copy of your PAN copy and a cancelled cheque. Along with that, upload your latest passport-sized photo as well.
- Fill in the other asked details. Review the application in the end before submitting and then click on ‘Confirm and Submit’.
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgement slip. Save it for future use.
Registration & Login Process On Digital Seva Portal
- Visit the official website of the portal www DigitalSeva CSC GOV in
- Click on ‘CSC registration’ and fill in the Aadhar details asked on the next page.
- In the next step, the applicant needs to perform the process of authentication like fingerprint, OTP or iris scan.
- Click on centre’s Geo Tagged images and then submit your form.
Procedure To Track The Status Of CSC Digital Seva Application:
- Visit the official website or Portal.
- Go to ‘Track Application Status’ and enter the relevant details asked on the screen, like application number and captcha code.
- Click on Submit button. The status of your application will display on your screen.
What is VLE?
- VLE stands for Village Level Entrepreneur, is the one working at village levels to provide all the government and non-government services to the registered on the CSC.
Benefits Of Digital Seva Portal :
- After registering on this portal, the users can access all the services digitally. The users are provided with Digital Seva E-mail ID.
Note: There is no fee for registering on the portal. It is completely free to register on the portal and avail the services.
- TEC stands for Telecentre Entrepreneurship Course. It is now mandatory for CSC VLE registration.
Helpline: For any CSC-related query, you may contact on the toll-free number 1800-3000-3468.
You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you like the article we’ve provided you. If it proved useful to you, kindly share it with your family, friends, and relatives.