Let’s discuss the CTET Result, Date of Submission of the Application Form, Last date, Fee, Examination Date, and how you can apply for it?
Do you know about the full form of CTET?
This is the first question which must you know about it. The full Form of CTET is “CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT”. If you passed the full CTET exam, then you are completely and eligible to get the Government job (Teaching). Students can easily apply to get teaching jobs. No doubt the exam was tough but if you working hard then it can be possible.
Benefits: If you are applying only for Govt. Teaching Jobs
Application Form Submitted Dates: 24-01-2020 to 24-02-2020
Last and Final Date of Application Form: 24-02-2020
Fee : 27-02-2020 ( Before 3:30 PM )
If you are want to Apply for CTET Exam and check the CTET Result then go to the Offcial website ctet.nic.in
Read More : Free Coaching in UP
To read more instructions then read following points when you are applying for it.
- Go to the official link ctet.nic.in
- Visit Apply Online option.
- Fill all details in deeply and collect the Registration No./Application No.
- Attached Scan Photographs with Signature.
- Pay Online Fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Print Confirmation Page for future need.
- Shouldn’t disclose your password if you are applying online.
- Scanned photos and Signature should be in JPEG format.
Fee Criteria :
- For General/OBC: Rs. 1000/- to 1200/-
- SC/ST/Diff.Abled Person Rs.500/- to Rs.600/-
If you are still any query then contact following.