Overview About DBT Bihar
DBT Stands for Direct Benefits Transfer. It is a Government policy that started in Jan 2013. DBT mode is mostly used for the Agriculture scheme. With the help of DBT Bihar, the amount is sent directly into the farmer’s account every year according to the scheme. DBT Bihar Agriculture is a scheme for farmers (Statewise).
How to Check Beneficiary Farmer List under DBT Bihar Portal ?
To check the DBT Bihar Status. You just need to follow some steps.
- Visit the official website or portal.
- If you are under the “Beneficiary List of Farmers” then you can easily check the DBT Agriculture Bihar status.
- In the Menu Bar, a “Beneficiary Farmer List” will appear, click on it.
- Put the Right District, Block, Jury, and Plan, then click on the view records button.
DBT Agriculture Bihar Gov in Registration Process
- When you open the official portal, in the starting you have to click on the “Login” option which is showing the after “contact”.
- Click on the “Login option”, put your username and password.
- If you still get confused about the login process then go to the “Register” option.
- After clicking on the Register button , put in the Aadhar Card Number , Mobile Number , and Registration ID.
How to Check the Application Status with the help of DBT Bihar Portal ?
- Whenever you go to the official portal of Bihar, in the beginning you will get the Application Status option in the Menu Bar.
- Now you can check the different kinds of Application Status, according to yours. For example :