Renewing your driving license and registration certificate online using MParivahan is a convenient and hassle-free process. Follow these simple steps to renew your DL and RC:
- Visit the official website of MParivahan.
- Click on the “Online Services” tab from the top menu bar and select “Driving License Related Services” or “Vehicle Related Services” from the dropdown menu, depending on whether you want to renew your DL or RC.
- From the list of options, select “Renewal of Driving License” or “Renewal of Registration” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your DL or RC number and date of birth in the provided fields.
- Click on the “Proceed” button and verify the details of your DL or RC.
- Pay the renewal fee online using a credit or debit card, net banking, or other available payment options.
- After the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation message with a transaction ID.
- You can download the renewed DL or RC by entering the transaction ID on the MParivahan app.
Note that you may need to upload certain documents for the renewal process, such as a medical certificate, proof of address, or vehicle insurance certificate, depending on the state and type of renewal. Make sure to check the requirements before proceeding with the renewal process.