Gem Login & Registered For Buyer and Seller AT gem.gov.in
Table of Contents
GEM Login 2021: Gem or Government e-Marketplace Portal is the official portal launched by the Government of India. Here is the official website. In this portal, you would be getting a 7400 portal. Gem portal benefits both buyer and seller. You just need to be registered on this portal. In this article, we will let you know simple steps for the Gem Login and registration process for both buyer and seller. Read below all details.
Gem Portal 2021 – An Overview
|Portal Name||Government e-Marketplace Portal|
|Developed By||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Launched:||Aug 9th, 2016|
Gem Portal Login & Registration Process
To register or take benefit from Gem Login Portal, you need to follow the below steps.
- Login Gem Portal official portal.
- In the Right corner, you see the Register option, click on it.
- Fill in the Username, Email Address, Password, Confirm Password, Personal Information such as First Name, Last Name, Country, State, Pincode, Education, and in the last Captcha Code. Then click on the “Create New Account” option.
- This is the best way that you can complete the Gem Login & Registration process.
How to Sign in with Gem Login ID ?
Now, We will let you know how to Sign in with Gem Login ID.
- Go to the Gem Login Home Page.
- In the Right Corner, Click on the Sign-in option.
- Put the Username and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
How to Register Buyer and Seller on Government e-Marketplace Portal?
We will tell you how buyers and sellers can be registered on Gem Login Portal.
- Gem Buyer Registration Process
- Gem Seller Registration Process
Instruction for Gem Buyer
For the buyer, all instruction is different. Before going to the registration process please read the instruction carefully.
- User Registration: Aadhar Card, & Organization Related information.
- Mobile Number Should be Linked With Aadhar Card.
- Profile Updation: Address, City, District, Pin Code, Internet Banking.
- All information must be verified by Government Ministery Department.
Steps for Gem Buyer Registration Form
- Visit this link https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer.
- In the Right corner, you will see the “Sign up option”. Take the cursor on it.
- Two options showing, “Buyer and Seller”.
- Click on the “Buyer” option
- Review Terms and Conditions according to your Business and Organization.
Gem Buyer Login
If you already register on Gem Portal, then follow the login steps.
- After registered as Gem Buyer, You need to log in with Gem User ID.
- Go to the official website, check the Right corner.
- Click on the Login option.
- Puth the Gem User ID and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
Gem Portal Benefits For Buyer
- Good Services
- Directly Purchase without any Third Party Disturbance
- User-Friendly Portal
Important Links: Fino Login
Instruction for Gem Seller
Instruction for Gem Seller
- Aadhar Card Number
- Pan Card Number
- Date of Incorporation/Registration of your business
- ITR DEtails
- Office Adress
- Billing Address with GSTIN Number
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
- Companies and Firms should be verified.
Steps for Gem Seller Registration Form
Following steps for Gem Seller Registration. Check it.
- Go to this link https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller
- At the right corner, click on the “seller” option.
- A new page will come up on your screen.
- Click on the “Review Terms and Conditions” option.
- A PDF form will be open, but in the last, you need to check the box to “sign up” the “Gem Seller Registration Form”.
- After clicking on the check option. A new form will come up.
- Select your “Business or Organization” Type and Business Name.
Gem Seller Login
After Registration as a Gem Seller, you would be getting a Gem User id.
1. Put the Gem User ID and Password to log in to the Gem Seller account.
Gem Portal Benefits For Seller
- Free of the cost you can be registered
- Online, paperless and contactless platform
- No Constant Price.
- Direct Contact with the Government departments and their Authorities.
How to Check Gem Bids/RA on the Government e-Marketplace portal?
There are lots of categories which we can check the bid list on the Government e-marketplace portal easily.
- Bids / RAs
- Service Bids/RAs
- Bunch Bids/RAs
- Service Bunch Bids/RAs
- Bid to RAs
- Custom Item Bids/RAs
- You can see Items, Quantity Required, Department Name And Address, Start Date, End Date, and Bid Number.
Gem Bid/RA Status
Want to know more about Gem Bid/RA Status List. Follow the steps.
How to Check Gem Bid/RA Status List
- Go to the official portal. https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidresultlists
- In the Right corner, you will see the Bid options.
- Choose the Bid/RA Status option.
- A new Page will become up
- If you want to check the BID/RA Number then put the in the Search box and check it. Otherwise, the following list automatically showing the BID/RA status below.
- You can even check bid/RA Status item-wise.
Government e-Marketplace Portal Contact No.
Email. [email protected] Call: 1-1800-419-3436 / 1-1800-102-3436 ( 8 am – 8 pm Mon to Sat )
Open the Gem Login Portal. Right Side of the Home, two option are showing Sign in and Register. Click on Sign in option. Put yor username or Email Address and password. Fill the Captcha Code and click on Login button.
GeM Registration ID mean when you will be register on Government E- Marketplace portal with own Email ID then it return Gem ID (unique username) to the customers and users for next time login. It’s called GeM Registartion ID.
Opn this link https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer Right Side corner click on Buyer option. Click on Terms and Condition option. Next step you have to click on check box option. After it, Put your Aadhar Number and Mobile Number. And click on Verify it button.