MParivahan is a mobile application that provides access to various services provided by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) in India. To download and install MParivahan on your mobile device, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device or App Store on your iOS device.
- In the search bar, type “MParivahan” and press the search button.
- From the list of results, select the “MParivahan” app developed by NIC eGov Mobile Apps.
- Tap the “Install” button to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, open the MParivahan app.
- On the home screen, you will be prompted to enter your mobile number and create a 4-digit PIN.
- Enter your mobile number and tap the “Generate OTP” button. An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the provided field and tap the “Verify OTP” button.
- Create a 4-digit PIN and confirm it by entering it again.
- Once you have set up your account, you can use the app to access various services provided by MoRTH.