How to Resolve Errors in Land Records on MP Bhulekh ?


If you have identified errors in your land records on MP Bhulekh, you can take the following steps to resolve them:

  1. Contact the concerned authorities: You can contact the local revenue department or the tehsil office to raise the issue of errors in your land records. They will guide you on the next steps to be taken.
  2. Provide necessary documents: You may need to provide necessary documents like sale deed, mutation deed, and other land-related documents to support your claim. Make sure to carry all the relevant documents with you when you visit the concerned authorities.
  3. File a complaint: If the errors are not resolved by the authorities, you can file a complaint with the district collector. You can also file a complaint online on the MP Bhulekh portal.
  4. Seek legal assistance: In case of complex issues, you may need to seek legal assistance from a lawyer. They can guide you on the legal process to rectify the errors in your land records.

It is important to note that rectifying errors in land records may take some time and patience, but it is important to get them resolved to avoid any future legal disputes or complications.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 2 / 5. Vote count: 2

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Share It

Leave a Comment