PayManager is a web-based application launched by the Government of Rajasthan to manage the salary and other employee-related information of the state government employees. It provides a simple and efficient way to manage employee details such as salary, leave, and other benefits. In this article, we will explain how to update employee details on PayManager.
Step-by-Step Guide to Update Employee Details on PayManager:
- Visit the PayManager website: The first step is to visit the official website of PayManager – http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/. Once you are on the homepage, click on the ‘Employee Corner’ option.
- Login to your account: In this step, you will need to login to your PayManager account using your username and password. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by clicking on the ‘Register’ button.
- Click on the ‘Employee Profile’ option: Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Employee Profile’ option from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the employee whose details you want to update: In this step, you will see a list of all the employees under your department. Select the employee whose details you want to update.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button: After selecting the employee, click on the ‘Edit’ button at the top of the screen.
- Update the employee details: In this step, you can update the employee’s personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, marital status, and contact details. You can also update the employee’s bank details, salary details, and leave details.
- Save the changes: After updating the employee details, click on the ‘Save’ button to save the changes.
- Generate the final report: Once you have saved the changes, you can generate a final report by clicking on the ‘Generate Report’ button.
To update employee details on PayManager, you need to have the following documents:
- Employee ID
- Login credentials for PayManager
- Updated employee details such as bank account number, salary details, and leave details.
Updating employee details on PayManager is a simple and straightforward process. By following the above-mentioned steps and providing the required documents, you can easily update employee details on PayManager and manage the salary and other employee-related information of the state government employees.