HRMS Railway Portal 2023
The Indian Railway has introduced a fully digitalized online Human Resource Management System (HRMS) which is known as HRMS Railway. This HRMS Indian Railway is a significant initiative aimed at enhancing productivity and job satisfaction among Indian Railway employees. This makes it convenient for government employees to access their information.This system is all about making things easier for the railway employees and making the whole railway system work better. It wants its employees to be happier and more productive. When people are happy with their work, they do a better job. It’s like the railway is catching up with the times. Just like how we use smartphones and computers, the railway wants its employees to use technology to do their work more easily.
hrms.indianrail.gov.in Portal Details
|HRMS Indian Railway
|Human Resource Management System
|Indian Railway Department
|Indian Railway Employees
|To provide all facilities to railway employees online
Benefits of HRMS Indian Railways Portal 2023
The HRMS (Human Resource Management System) for Indian Railways comes with several benefits.
- Easy Access: It makes it simple for railway employees to access their work-related information, like salary details and leave applications, online through a user-friendly portal or mobile app.
- Efficiency: HRMS streamlines processes, reducing paperwork and manual effort. It helps in quicker approvals and information retrieval.
- Convenience: Railway employees can access their HR-related data from anywhere, anytime, making it convenient for them.
- Accuracy: It minimizes errors by automating tasks and calculations, ensuring that payrolls and other records are accurate.
- Time-saving: Employees can complete various HR-related tasks faster, saving time and effort.
- Transparency: It promotes transparency by providing access to information, reducing chances of misunderstandings or discrepancies.
- Better Management: HRMS helps the railway department manage its workforce more effectively, leading to improved employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Cost Reduction: By reducing paperwork and improving efficiency, HRMS can lead to cost savings for the Indian Railways.
- Security: It ensures that employee data is secure and only accessible to authorized personnel.
- Updates: Employees can receive updates and notifications about their HR matters promptly.
How Can a Railways Employee Use HRMS Portal?
- It is very easy to use for railway employees. Employees can use the HRMS module through the HRMS Mobile App or the HRMS Web portal. To use the HRMS app, you need to register on HRMS with the help of a dealing clerk. Many Railway Employees already have their HRMS ID set up. Check the below steps to know more about it.
- To access HRMS facilities , employees have to need a registered IPAS NO./PF NO.
- Then employees get OTP on registered mobile no.
- After that you will redirect HRMS dashboard area and you can get different services from it such as check your pending leaves, download pay slips, and more.
HRMS Railways Login Criteria
How HRMS Railways login area, here the steps below.
- Firstly, go to the official website or click on this link.
- See “Home page” and check the right corner of it.
- A “Login” area you’ll see. Put your “Username”, “Password” and captcha code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- If you are facing any kind of problem regarding login then below are three options: “ Need Help for Login”, “Forgot Password” and third is “ Retired Employee Registration”.
How Can Retired Employees Registered on HRMS Railways Portal ?
- Visit the official web portal.
- Check the Login Area.
- Below the Login area you will see the “Retired Employee Registration” option, click on it.
- And a new form will appear on your screen.
Fill “PPO number, “Date of Birth”, and Captcha Code.
Click on the “Go” button.
- Afterwards , you will successfully register on the HRMS Railways portal.
How to Check APAR Modules in HRMS Railway Portal?
Here are the steps below.
- By visiting the official HRMS Indian Railways website.
- Once you’re on the website’s home page, look for the “Click Here to Access APAR Module” option below the login area.
- Click on that option, and a new page will appear.
- On this new page, you’ll need to enter your username and password.
- Also, there will be a captcha code on the page; type that in as well.
- Finally, click on the login button.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully logged into APAR.
How to Reset Forgot Passwords on HRMS Portal ?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of HRMS Indian Railways.
- After this the “homepage” of your website will open.
- On the home page, in the login panel, you will see the option to forget the password, on which you will have to click.
- Now you have a new opening page.
- On this page you will have to enter HRMS ID. And after that you have to click on the post Send OTP.
- Next, you’ll get a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- After that, click on the Submit option.
- Now, you can reset your password.
- That’s how you finish resetting your forgotten password.