How to apply for Kalia Yojana Online on mobile?
For applying online, you have to download or visit the Kalia yojana portal. Check the below steps.
- Visit the Kalia Portal.
- Check the “Home Page”.
- Review or Scan the Menu bar list, “Online Grienvce Application Form” showing up on the top.
- You have to need a Photocopy of the Passbook, Land Record, and MGNREGA Card.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- After pressing the proceed button, enter the Aadhar Card no and Ration Card Number. Check the below image.
- Press the “ Show” button.
Kalia Yojana Form Apply
Kalia Yojana form is download easily from the portal. Just visit the website and check how to apply for the Kalia Yojana form.
Kalia Yojana Registration Form
The registration form is available on the official Kalia Portal. Read the guidelines before downloading the Kalia Yojana Registration form.
Call this number (1906 and Toll-free number 18002666696), if you have any query
How can I check my Kalia Yojana application status?
To check the Kalia Yojana Status, Just visit the Kalia Portal online. Click on the “Know Your Application Status” option. Enter the Aadhar and Token Number. Click on the “Show” button.
How do I register for Kalia Yojana?
For registration, go to the website. Click on the “online grievance application form”. Click on the proceed button. Enter the “Aadhar card number and Ration Card number. So this s the way you can reach the Kalia Yojana scheme.