Bihar Land Record: Simplifying the Access to Land Records Details of Biharbhumi
Table of Contents
In short: Online Land Record Bihar Government portal, Check and download from official website www lrc bih nic in Bihar land records
Like many other progressive states, Bihar has moved online, joining the race of making the whole system of accessing land records very convenient for its citizens. Digitization of land records bihar online has numerous benefits like saving one’s time, cost efficiency, and giving output more quickly. Populace benefitted the most from this digitization are the farmers of course, and also a common man, who owns land may be far away from where he lives and has the very option of checking it online. The entire system is now more transparent and efficient in terms of time and money.
The state of Bihar has come up with an online portal called Bihar Apna Khata. Citizens can avail of all their land-related information from this portal like map, ownership, has khatauni copy, land records, measurement, account, jamabandi copy, etc. This portal can be accessed from this website www lrc bih nic in Bihar land records and all information you can be downloaded as per your requirement. Stay tuned with us. As we are going to deliver you all the necessary information you’re going to need while applying, verifying, or checking the status of your application online:
BENEFITS OF Land records Bihar government PORTAL:
- This portal allows the citizens of the Bihar state to access their Bhu-Naksha online at any time at their convenience using their registered mobile number and Khasra number.
- Time efficiency is the main advantage this portal has provided to the citizens of Bihar. They don’t need to visit the government offices and wait in the long queues for their turns. It is hassle-free.
- The records of all the Stakeholders are registered on this portal and therefore can be accessed at any time as per owns requirement.
- With this digitization taking place under the Digital India Mission, whatever objections in the past were raised against any land or property will automatically be dismissed.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR Bihar bhumi land record MAP ONLINE:
- Visit the official website lrc bih nic in and choose your respective district
- Choose your Block from another map or naksha that appears on the screen.
- You will be redirected to a new page and will be provided five option in radio button format, namely:
- View all accounts of Mauja by name
- See all accounts of Mauja by Khasra number
- Check by account number
- View from Khasra number
- View by Account Holder Name
- Choose the relevant option and fill in the relevant details. Your land record would then be available on your screen.
There are 12 districts in Bihar, and Land Records of all those are available on the internet.
HOW TO VIEW BHULEKH KHASRA KHATAUNI ONLINE:
- Visit the official website of Revenue and Land Reforms http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/
- Will be redirected automatically to another website.
- Click on the option ‘Jamabandi Panji dekhein’ on the leftmost side blue panel. You will be redirected to a new page displaying a map on the screen.
- Choose the relevant district and circle and proceed.
- Fill in the required credentials on the next page like Mouja and Halka name etc. and click on the Search button. The results will be showing on your screen.
HOW TO CHECK THE TOKEN STATUS OF LAND TRIBUNAL:
- Visit the official website of Revenue and Land Reforms. http://lrc.bih.nic.in/Default.aspx Click on the option of ‘Land Tribunal’ and then click on ‘Token Status’.
- Fill in the token number provided to you and click on the Search button.
HOW TO CHECK THE CASE STATUS OF LAND TRIBUNAL:
- Visit the official website http://lrc.bih.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Choose the option ‘Land Tribunal’ and then ‘Case Status’.
- Fill in your credentials like Nature of the case, Case Number, and Year and click on the Search button.
- Case details such as information and status will be displayed on the screen.
HOW TO CHECK THE ORDER AND JUDGEMENT PROCEDURE OF LAND TRIBUNAL:
- Again, visit the official website of Revenue and Land Reforms http://lrc.bih.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Tap on ‘Land Tribunal’ and then click on the ‘Order and Judgement’ option.
- Fill in your details like the Nature of the case, Case number, and Year and click on the View Details button.
CHECKING LAND RECORD BIHAR BHU-NAKSHA ONLINE:
- Visit http://bhunaksha.bih.nic.in/bhunaksha/
- Choose your District, Sub-District, Circle, and Mouza number, etc. And select the plot number option.
- Click on the Map report option to get the relevant information.
- Will be able to retrieve or get this information by clicking on the RoR option
LAND RECORD BIHAR MOBILE APPLICATION:
- Search the app ‘Bihar Bhulekh’ on Google Play Store and download it.
- This app provides all the above-mentioned services primarily,
- Check your account and Khasra.
- Land Records
- Market Price Register
- View Registered Documents
- Insurance certificate
- Online calculator
- Area Calculator
- Area Conversion
- Stamp duty calculator
- Name of the portal: Bihar Apna Khata
- Department: Revenue and Land Reforms
- Objective: To make land records accessible to their citizens digitally
- Beneficiary: Citizens of Bihar
- Official website: http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ror.aspx
Any query or curiosity, issues, login problems to check Biharbhumi status then the following email ID and contact number have been issued by the Bihar State government:
Toll-Free Number: 1800-345-6215
Email ID: [email protected]
Office Address: Principal Secretary, Revenue and Land Reforms Department, Old Secretariat, Bailey Road, (800-005) Patna.
I hope all the information which provides you with above was helpful to you. We understand how significant it is for us to keep all the necessary information about our plots and properties, and that these matters cannot be taken any lightly. That’s why here’s an effort from our side to ease the complications in the process for you. There is infinite information available on the internet and to choose from the pool, is a difficult task. We are bringing you all the authentic and credible information which you are going to need.