This article provides you detailed information about Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme.
The government of Haryana started a scheme through which farmers in the state could get all the related and relevant information about their lands online. Meri fasal Mera byora was launched in Haryana under the leadership of Sh. Manohar Lal Khattar. Itt is an online portal It makes it convenient for farmers to access their land records. This portal ‘Meri fasal mera byora’ has also formulated the way for transparency in the system of accessing land records. This scheme is launched by the Haryana State Agriculture Board . Its beneficiaries are solely the farmers of the Haryana.
The beneficiaries of Meri fasal mera byora can get themselves registered on the official portal https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
OBJECTIVES OF MERI FASAL MERA BYORA:
- Registration of farmers, crops, farm details, and crop details.
- A unique effort for the availability of all government facilities and troubleshooting for the farmers in one place.
- To provide timely information related to agriculture.
- Giving timely subsidy of food, seeds, loans, and agricultural equipment.
- To provide information related to crop sowing time and market.
- To provide assistance at the right time during natural calamities.
Note: If you are free in-home and not getting any job after good qualification then Apply to Haryana Berojgari Bhatta at this link —> @ hreyahs gov in.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTERING ON MERI FASAL MERA BYORA SCHEME:
- 12-digit Aadhar card
- Your 10-digit mobile number
- Any information or detail regarding registration would be sent on the registered mobile number through SMS.
- Keep the following documents handy while registration:
- Aadhar Card
- For the information of land, fill your Khasra number from your land copy/faarad copy.
- Crop Names / Varieties / Sowing Time
- Bank pass book
An incentive of Rs 10 per acre or portion thereof, least of Rs 20 and utmost Rs 50 is provided to each farmer for registration on the portal under the Meri fasal mera byora scheme.
KEY POINTS OF MERI FASAL MERA BYORA SCHEME
- This portal is solely dedicated to the farmers of Haryana for providing them the detailed information about their lands, and crops, etc. It is a medium to help farmers and avail them of all the necessary government services on one single portal. This way they won’t have to ramble here or there in search of relevant and credible information.
- This portal also keeps updating the information as soon as the government adds or alters anything. They will get updates about land and crop information almost instantly.
- The Meri fasal Mera byora portal has brought the departments of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Science and Technology, and Revenue together. It can access on http://www.fasalhry.in/ website.
- The online work may also be done through the Common Service Centers and at the Atal Seva Kendra located in the villages.
HOW TO GET YOU REGISTER FOR THE MERI FASAL MERA BYORA PORTAL?
- Visit the official website of Meri fasal Mera byora portal
- Click on the Registration option on the right side of your screen.
- A new page will open in front of you. The registration process would be complete in 4 steps.
- They are – Farmer Authentication; Showing Land details; Farmer details; Mandi/Arhitya details.
- Enter your mobile number and the captcha code on the first page to complete the procedure and you registered.
The registration on the portal started some time back and continued till 25th Sept. 2020. So far, 7,80,000 farmers have registered on the portal for 43,08,444 approx. acre land.
PROCEDURE TO PRINT THE APPLICATION OF REGISTRATION FOR MERI FASAL MERA BYORA:
- To print the application of registration, follow the below-mentioned steps in the official portal of https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
- Visit the portal and click on the option of registration.
- You will be redirect to a new page. Click on the option of print form.
- On the new page click on the print form, they’ll ask for some information. Fill your credentials like mobile number, name, bank account number, etc.
- After filling in all the details print the document.
OTHER LINKS AVAILABLE ON PORTAL:
Mandi vaar gatepaas suchi:
To change bank details: To change your existing bank details click on the link available on the next page where you’ll have to enter your mobile number and OTP.
Seemant kisaan registration (Dhan): This link is just for seemant farmers so that they can register for dhan.
HOW TO CHOOSE AN ESTIMATED WEEK FOR MAKING THE CROP REACH MARKET?
- Visit the official website of the portal. Homepage will open in front of you.
- Click on choose an estimated week to harvest in the market.
- On the next page, the applicant will have to enter their mobile number and captcha code. Then click on the submit button.
- After then, the approved week will come to bring the crop to the market.
There are Government helpline numbers for the better service or help to their citizens. You may contact on the toll-free number given below:
(1800-180-2117) and (1800-180-2060) (from 9:00am to 5:00pm)
You may also contact them by mail:
- (mfmb-agri[at]hry[dot]gov[dot]in) and
We hope that this information proves useful to you. If you found it useful, kindly share it among your family, friends and relatives. We have provided you the detailed information about the subject here. We hope you find it useful.