MMPSY in Details:
Basically, the MMPSY scheme covers Social and Financial Securities in the form of life/accidental insurance or as pensioners insurance to eligible families of the Haryana State. Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is started by the Haryana Government CM Shri Manohar Lal Khattar to provide full protection. The Haryana Government decided to help give the Rs.6000/- each family. In the MMPSY scheme, you get Social security life insurance, contingency insurance, and pension benefits. According to the MMPSY scheme, if any BPL family has low income or below 180000 or age between 18 to 50 years and death under 1st Mar to 31st May then 200000 amount will be given. Along with land holdings up to 2 hectares, it will also cover small traders with an annual turnover of up to 1.5 crores also included in this scheme. The Haryana Government also sponsored the following scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
PM Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
Amazing Facts of Mukhya Mantri Parivar Smaridhi Yojana 2022
|Name of Yojana||Mukhya Mantri Parivar Smaridhi Yojana|
|Initiated By||Haryana Government, CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Yojana Types||Pension Types (Provide Social & Financial Securities)|
|Beneficiaries||Low-Income Family (below 180000/-) and Farmer|
|Amount||6,000/- Each Year (DBT Process)|
Certain Documents for Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Eligibility to Get the MMPSY Benefits
Some points you have to be eligible to get the Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana benefits. Check below.
- It’s only for the Joining family of the Haryana State.
- Age should be 18-50 years of the beneficiaries.
- Families’ income should be 180000 and holding the land 5 acres to 2 hectares.
- Should have a Family ID or Parivar Pehchan Patra Number.
If you are educated and not getting the job yet then apply for Haryana Berojagri Bhatta online.
MMPSY Registration Process
The MMPSY registration process is very easy. Follow the steps. MMPSY Scheme implemented under Finance Department, Govt of Haryana.
- Follow the MMPSY web portal or the second option is that, you can go to the Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centres), and Gas Agencies to download the form.
Why MMPSY is so Important?
MMPSY is important because of lots of reasons such as providing full security for the Haryana family if they get eligible for this scheme. More factors of MMPSY, are seen below.
- Each family got 6,000/- each year but applies above 18 years.
- If you contribute RS. 55 to 200 per month under these Yojana Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana at the age of 18-50 year then pension will be paid 3000/per month at the age of 60.
- You will get the amount directly into your account through DBT.
Age-wise Beneficiaries and its Benefits
Age between 18-40 years: There are 4 options available.
|Rs.6000 will be given as financial assistance in 3 installments (Rs.2,000/-).|
|At the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will get a pension between Rs 3,000 to Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.|
|Selected members of the family will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can opt for an insurance cover in which the state government will pay the premium.|
How to Login to MMPSY Web Portal?
- Open the official website “cm psy Haryana gov in”.
- Check the Menu bar of the “Home Page”.
- Click on the “Login” button
- Put on the “Username”, and click on the “Next” button.
Government Contribution Pension Plan under MMPSY Age-wise
Age limit is first priority to consider under MMPSY, if you are eligible for this scheme then the government made a great contribution in the age of the beneficiary. Check the below Table.
|Beneficiary Age Limit||Government Contribution according to the Beneficiary age|
|Started —> 18||55|