About Nrega Job Card List
Mgnrega is defined as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. Mgnrega Scheme is just started by the UPA Government of Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh in 2005. Under this scheme everyone right to getting work or reduce the unemployment status in every State. Nrega Scheme started under India Labour Law and Social Security. Our last article gives you full details about that ” How Works Nrega Scheme”. In this article who are beneficiaries added under Nrega Scheme, can easily check their own Nrega Payment Status, Nrega Job Card List, Nrega Work List even you can also check Nrega State Wise.
Some Interesting Fact About Nrega Job Card
|Executed By||Government Of India|
|Scheme Passed Year||2005|
|Scheme Known as||Mgnrega and Nrega also|
|Eligible||Unskilled People, Preference to Village (All-State of India)|
NREGA Job Card Registration 2023
Instructions If you haven’t registered yet, make sure to review the steps for NREGA Job Card Registration 2023 provided below. To register for the NREGA Job Card,
- Visit the official website at nrega.nic.in.
2. Fill out the form with all the necessary details and upload the required documents.
3. Once you’ve completed the application, submit it and wait for approval from the MGNREGA authorities.
4. Once your application is approved, you can start availing the benefits of the NREGA Yojana.
Benefits of NREGA Job Card 2023
After completing the online registration, you can enjoy several benefits of the NREGA Job Card 2023.
- Firstly, this scheme guarantees 180 days of work throughout the year. Additionally, you will receive wages according to the rules set by the Central Government of India.
2. All registered beneficiaries will receive a Job Card, which enables them to claim the benefits. Moreover, various other benefits are periodically provided, including E Shram Insurance.
Information Listed on NREGA Job Card 2023
The NREGA Job Card 2023 contains several details that you should verify before utilizing it further. If you notice any errors on the card, it is advisable to report them to the issuing authorities.
- Beneficiary’s Name
- Card Issuing Date
- Job Card Number
- Name of Father or Husband
- Beneficiary’s Category
- Registration Date
- Beneficiary’s Address
- Village, Panchayat, Block, and District Name
- Age, Gender, and Bank Name
Nrega Job Card List
- Nrega Job Card is available for all 36 State of India.
- Follow this link.
- When you select own State then put the Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat.
- Click on Proceed button.
- Now you can easily check who got Nrega Job Card as State wise.
Nrega Jobs List State Wise
- You can enter your Job card number and the second option is to put your Select State, District, Block, Panchayat, Village, Family ID.
- Then click on Submit button.
About Nrega Payment Status
Check below steps about Nrega Payment Status.
- Firstly you have Job Card Number and linked directly to Aadhar Card Number.
- Go to the Official portal.
- Beneficiaries also Go tot the Bank to check own Nrega Payment Status.
Nrega Month wise Labour Budget Report
- Go to the Nrega official portal or Follow this link.
- Select Financial year which you want to see Labor Budget Report.
Know About Nrega FTO status
- When you will be open this link then in the left corner you will see Track FTO option.
- Click on it .
- A new form will be appear on front of you.
- Fill the FTO Number , References Number, Transaction no. and in the last Word verification.
- Then click on Search button.
Download Nrega Job App
Nrega App working for all State of India. Download it from Google Play Store or here.
if you face any issue regarding getting the Nrega Job Card list then follow this link state-wise or contact the MIS officers.
How do I check my Nrega payment?
Firstly you have Job Card Number and linked directly to Aadhar Card Number. Go to the Official portal nrega.nic.in
What is the scheme of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act?
To Remove unemployment from India,
How can I get Nrega job card online?
Go to the official portal, When you select your own State then put the Financial Year, District, Block, and Panchayat. Click on Proceed button. You could easily get the Nrega Job Card.
what is nrega job card ?
With the help of Nrega Job card , you could be able to get the work in your State or Village for 100 Days. And Nrega Job card is also used for Identification view.
what is the full form of nrega ?
National Rural of Employment Guarantee Act.
what is mgnrega ?
Mgnrega scheme was launched for unskilled people in the every State of India or vanish the unemployment environment.
when was mgnrega launched ?
In 2005, Mgnrega was Launched by the UP Government , the Ex Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh.