Mgnrega is defined as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. Mgnrega Scheme is just started by the UPA Government of Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh in 2005. Under this scheme everyone right to getting work or reduce the unemployment status in every State. Nrega Scheme started under India Labour Law and Social Security. Our last article gives you full details about that ” How Works Nrega Scheme”. In this article who are beneficiaries added under Nrega Scheme, can easily check their own Nrega Payment Status, Nrega Job Card List, Nrega Work List even you can also check Nrega State Wise.
Some Interesting Fact About Nrega
|Executed By||Government Of India|
|Scheme Passed Year||2005|
|Scheme Known as||Mgnrega and Nrega also|
|Eligible||Unskilled People, Preference to Village (All-State of India)|
Nrega Job Card List
- Nrega Job Card is available for all 36 State of India.
- Follow this link.
- When you select own State then put the Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat.
- Click on Proceed button.
- Now you can easily check who got Nrega Job Card as State wise.
Nrega Works List State Wise
- You can enter your Job card number and the second option is to put your Select State, District, Block, Panchayat, Village, Family ID.
- Then click on Submit button.
About Nrega Payment Status
Check below steps about Nrega Payment Status.
- Firstly you have Job Card Number and linked directly to Aadhar Card Number.
- Go to the Official portal.
- Beneficiaries also Go tot the Bank to check own Nrega Payment Status.
Nrega Month wise Labour Budget Report
- Go to the Nrega official portal or Follow this link.