Indane, HP Gas, Bharat Gas customers can now book their LPG cylinders through their smartphones. Check the article below:
Online Gas Booking Introduction
Gas booking is such a basic yet necessary action every household takes nearly every month to keep the stoves burning in their homes. And since childhood, we have been hearing about Indane gas. It is the name very famous all over India for booking the gas and fulfilling all our needs related to fueling. Other names that have made to the most popular list in India in the name of fueling are HP Gas and Bharat Gas.
Both are very prestigious and credible names in the business of fuel. All these names have huge user base in the market and potential and loyal customers. Today, we are going to do the same. We are going to provide you all the necessary information you are going to need regarding Indane, HP or Bharat gas. And how are they booked online and what services of Indane Gas, HP Gas and Bharat Gas could be availed online i.e., through internet. Keep reading the article till the end to get all the necessary information related to the Gas booking and other services.
Facilities by Booking Online Gas Cylinder
The Government of India has made the entire system of booking the gas online a lot easy and hassles-free. With this facility, Indians can book their gas cylinders by merely sitting at their homes and in their comfort spaces using phones. Earlier, they had to get into ques, wait for some time to get their gas cylinders book.
With the advancement in technology, this process has been made a lot simpler as well as time saving and less complex. Gas can be booked through SMS, Interactive Voice Response System, mobile application as well as online. The beneficiaries of the services provided by these gas agencies are the citizens of India. The main objective of providing these services to the citizens is to provide them the gas cylinders at their homes.
HOW TO BOOK INDANE GAS ONLINE ?
- For booking Indane Gas cylinder, first you will have to visit the official website of their portal https://www.indane.co.in/
- If you donot have an account, create it on their homepage. Get yourself registered and create an account.
- Booking page will be displayed on your display screen. Fill in all your required details and get yourself registered.
- Log in with your LPG ID in the next step.
- Click on the small picture of LPG cylinder and once you get see the option of online booking, click on it. Fill the booking form and your gas cylinder will be booked.
BOOKING VIA SMS:
- For booking the cylinder through SMS, you will have to send the message through the same mobile number registered with the respective gas company.
- Compose the message on the messaging app of your phone.
- Type IOC to xxxxxxxxxx.
- If your booking is accepted (only if you have filled the correct details) the booking number will send on your registered mobile number.
INDANE GAS ONLINE BOOKING REGISTRATION VIA MOBILE APPLICATION:
- For booking the Indane gas cylinder using the mobile application, first you’re gonna have to install it in your phone.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for Indian Oil ONE and download it in your mobile.
- Open the application on your smartphone and book the gas cylinder by filling in the asked information and giving the relevant set of permissions.
INDANE GAS ONLINE BOOKING NUMBER VIA WHATSAPP:
For booking the gas cylinder on WhatsApp, the registered users will have to send a message on the number provided below:
HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF INDANE GAS ONLINE?
- Visit the official website of the Indane gas service https://www.indane.co.in/ and login.
- Click on ‘View Order History’.
- Choose the order whose status you want to know, which is most likely the last one.
- The status of your recent order will be displayed on your screen.
HOW TO BOOK HP GAS CYLINDER?
To book your gas cylinder on Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited or HP Gas, follow the below steps:
TO BOOK USING IVRS:
- The customers will have to register themselves with their mobile number on IVRS to facilitate auto-identification.
After registration, the consumers can call on the number provided by their company to their particular state to book their gas cylinder.
- This way, your gas system will be booked on-the-spot and a confirmation message will be sent on your phone or registered device.
BOOKING THROUGH MOBILE APPLICATION:
- Go to Google Play Store and search HP GAS application.
- Download the application on your smartphone. Once logging in or registering on the mobile application, you can avail the services of booking the LPG online.
BOOKING VIA QUICK PAY:
- Visit the official website of HP Quick Pay https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/QuickPay.aspx
- Sign in if you are an existing customer. Then confirmed.
- Click on Book your cylinder
- Note: You will have to provide your details state, district, your gas distributor and your consumer number.
HOW TO BOOK THE LPG ON BHARATGAS?
- For booking your LPG cylinder, visit the official website if the company https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/BookCylinder/Index
- Log in if you’re an existing customer, otherwise create your account.
- Your credentials will ask like your customer number and your registered mobile number. Then click on Continue button.
- Sign in and click on the link MyLPG. You’ll see the option of booking cylinder and book your LPG.
- Enter the comfortable delivery date and time. The confirmation message will send on your registered mobile number.
BOOKING VIA SMS:
- Type LPG and send the message on the number – 7715012345 or 7718012345.
- After sending the SMS, if the LPG is booked you’ll receive the confirmation in your registered mobile number.
BOOKING THROUGH WHATSAPP:
- People can get their LPG booking online as well. They simply have to the company’s Smart line number – 1800224344
- The payment can make through UPI, Debit/Credit card, e-wallet etc.
- Note: The booking through SMS or message can only be done with the registered mobile number.
Dear Readers, we hope that this information proves useful to you and helps you completing the task of booking the LPG with total ease. If this information was of any use to you, kindly share it among your family, friends and relatives.