PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link Online at pmkisan.gov.in. This article will discuss some simple and easiest steps for PM Kisan with Aadhar card linking.
PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link Online
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana started by the government of India to helps the farmers to get benefit up to 6000 INR per year for their land. PM Kisan scheme mainly launched on 1st December 2018 by PM Narendra Modi. The only farmer with 2 Hectares of land is eligible to get benefits of this scheme for Rs 3000 per Installment. (Annually gets 2 Installment)of land is 2 Hectares will be eligible to get benefits of this scheme for 3000 each in 2 equal installments. that means every 6 months beneficiary will get INR 3000 in their PM Kisan Aadhar Link Bank Account only.
PM Kisan Aadhar card Link – An Overview
|Article Name||PM Kisan Aadhar Link|
|Application Status||Rs. 6000 (Given in 3 installments of Rs 2000 each)|
|Launched By||Central Govt (PM Modi)|
Important Links: Know More About PM Kisan Status
Steps for PM Kisan Aadhar Linking
- Visit the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Now, you can see “Farmer Corner” which is showing as the Right Side of the Page.
- Check following options as “New Farmer Registration”, “Beneficiary status”, “beneficiary list”, “PM Kisan Mobile App”, “Edit aadhar Failure Records, “Status of Self Registered/ CSC farmers”,
- “Updation of Self Registered farmers”, “Download KCC form”, “FAQ”, and “Help Desk”.
- But you have to click on the first “New Farmer Registration” option.
- Registered yourself With Aadhar Card Number, Account Number, and Mobile Number.
- Remember one thing if you registered with Aadhar Card then you can add own self with PM Kisan Aadhar card Link. And your can update anytime your own information anytime.
FAQ’s About PM Kisan Aadhar card Link
Its not difficult to update. We already mentioned the steps to link Aadhar card with PM Kisan portal.
It should be minimum 18 years and maximum age of 75 years.