PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, initiated by the Government of India, provides invaluable support to farmers across the nation. By registering for this scheme, farmers receive an annual sum of Rs 6000 deposited directly into their bank accounts. This guide outlines the process for PM Kisan registration in 2023, including eligibility criteria and online application details.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Overview:
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, a crucial government initiative, offers financial assistance to farmers in India. Through this scheme, eligible farmers receive Rs 6000 per annum, which is transferred directly to their bank accounts. With over ten crore farmers already registered, the scheme was informally launched on December 1, 2018, and officially inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 24, 2019, in Uttar Pradesh’s Gorakhpur district. By applying online and gaining approval, farmers can receive Rs 2000 every three months.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 All Details
|Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
|Ministry in charge of the scheme
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
|Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
|Scheme effective date
|Rs.6,000 per year given in 3 installments
|Small and marginal farmers
|Scheme helpline number
How to Register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023:
To enroll in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from the comfort of your home, you need an Aadhar card, a valid mobile number, and a bank account. The registration process involves visiting the official website pmkisan.gov.in. It’s important to note that financial aid is disbursed only after verification of state revenue records, Aadhar details, and bank account information. Therefore, accuracy in your application is essential.
Online Application Process:
For those interested in applying for the PM Kisan Yojana 2023 via the central government’s initiative, an online application can be submitted at a nearby Common Service Center (CSC). Aadhar verification is mandatory to avail the Rs 6000 annual benefit; without it, funds will not be disbursed.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Yojana 2023:
- Small and marginal farmer families, comprising husband, wife, and minor children below 18 years, owning up to two hectares of cultivable land as per state/union territory records.
- Economically weaker section citizens from farmer families are eligible.
- Retired government sector employees with a pension exceeding Rs 10,000 are ineligible.
- Possession of a bank account in any financial institution is mandatory.
Documents Required for Application:
- Aadhar card
- Landholding papers
- Citizenship certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Passport-sized photograph
Steps for PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023:
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in and navigate to the Farmer’s Corner.
- Click on “New Farmer Registration” and enter your Aadhar number, followed by the captcha code.
- Proceed by clicking “Continue.”
- Complete the PM Kisan registration form by clicking “YES,” providing necessary details.
- Save and print the completed application form.
Checking PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Status:
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in and access the Farmer’s Corner.
- Click on “Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers.”
- Select your state, district, sub-district (Tehsil), block, and village.
- Enter your Aadhar number and captcha code, then click “Search” to view your status.
FAQs about PM Kisan Yojana 2023:
- Who initiated the PM Kisan Yojana?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the PM Kisan Yojana on February 24, 2019.
- Is the PM Kisan Yojana exclusive to weaker sections?
- Yes, the scheme targets small and marginal farmer citizens from economically weaker sections.
- What are the benefits of being listed in the Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2023?
- Being listed in the Kisan Samman Nidhi List guarantees an annual transfer of Rs 6000 to the farmer’s bank account.
- When can farmers expect the next installment of this scheme?
- Prime Minister Modi will soon announce the disbursement of the next installment.