PM Kisan Registration 2021 at PMKisan.gov.in
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Portal
PM Kisan Registration – Apply online, New Farmer Registration Number details, and the step-by-step process for Registration can be checked here.
PM Kisan scheme helping the farmer family, marginal landholders, by giving healthy supplements so that their crops growing healthy with financial support or farm income. Our Modi Government providing farm income by using PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. It is also called Central Scheme. A lot of name of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 such as
First Farm Income Support Scheme
Direct Income Support (DBT Mode)
PM Kisan Yojana
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria :
- Individual Land Holder
- Farm Families
- Marginal Farmer
PM Kisan Registration 2021
If you are educated person or know some internet knowledge then you can easily self registered on PM Kisan Portal.
- Let’s self-registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and become an eligible farmer to get the benefits.
- Visit pm Kisan gov in the official portal, if you confused then follow the image.
- Now, you can see “Farmer Corner” of Home Page which is showing as the Right Side of the Page.
- Check following options as New Farmer Registration, Beneficiary status, beneficiary list, PM Kisan Mobile App, Edit aadhar Failure Records, Status of Self Registered/ CSC farmers, Updation of Self Registered farmers, Download KCC form, FAQ, and Help Desk.
- But you have to click on the first “New Farmer Registration” option.
- Registered yourself With Aadhar Card Number, Account Number, and Mobile Number.
- Remember one thing if you registered with Aadhar Card then you can add own self with PM Kisan Aadhar Link. And your can update anytime your own information anytime.
Check Status of Self PM Kisan Registered/CSC Farmer 2021
- In the Farmer corner option you can click on “Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer” option to check the self status registration.
- Enter Aadhar Card Number.
- Enetr image text.
- Then Click on Search Button.
Update/Edit Self PM Kisan Register Farmer Details 2021
- The process is same for this option.
- Go to the farmer corner and click on the “Edit Self Register Farmer Details” option.
- Put the Aadhar Card Details.
- Fill the Image text.
- And Click on Search Button.
Know More About PM Kisan Status
PM Kisan Aadhar Link
- If you registered with Aadhar Card then you can easily put your Mobile Number, Account Number , Farmer Name and all details. Check in the image.
- You can easily your PM Kisan Registration account attach with PM Kisan Aadhar Link.
Note : About PM Kisan Installment Status 2021
Download KCC Form from PM Kisan Portal 2021
- Go to the PM Kisan Portal and click on the Download the PM Kisan Credit Card Form.
- Fill in the details so that you can take the loan on crops, seeds,s, and other things.
PM Kisan Benefits
- You can register yourself on PM Kisan Portal.
- Check own PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
- Add own PM Kisan Aadhar Link, if you registered with Aadhar Card.
- Funding Support from Central Government of India
- Every Year, 6,000/- transfer to farmer account in 3 installments (Every 4 months)
Check Financial Year Wise PM Kisan Payment Status 2021
Below you can check the financial amount which is given to the Eligible farmer in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Help Desk Number :
155261 / 011-24300606, 011-23381092
Source Link : https://pmkisan.gov.in/
FAQ’s ABout PM Kisan Registration
– Visit the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana.
– Now, you can see “Farmer Corner” which is showing as the Right Side of the Page.
– Check following options as “New Farmer Registration”, “Beneficiary status”, “beneficiary list”, “PM Kisan Mobile App”, “Edit aadhar Failure Records, “Status of Self Registered/ CSC farmers”, “Updation of Self Registered farmers”, “Download KCC form”, “FAQ”, and “Help Desk”.
– But you have to click on the first “New Farmer Registration” option.
– Registered yourself With Aadhar Card Number, Account Number, and Mobile Number.
– Remember one thing if you registered with Aadhar Card then you can add own self with PM Kisan Aadhar Link. And your can update anytime your own information anytime.
Any individual person who filed income tax in the previous Assessment Year or his/her family is not eligible to register/ APply on PM Kisan Portal.