PM Kisan Status, Check 2021 at pmkisan.gov.in Portal
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is started by the Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Singh Modi so that all Indian farmer get Rs.6,000/- in own account. PM Kisan Scheme implemented by the Piyush Goyal in 2019. PMKSNY provides Rs.6000/- per year in the form of 1 to 8 Instalments to the eligible farmer. The first time this will happen in India under Modi Government with the help of the PM Kisan Scheme. A lot of names of this scheme according to the state, for example, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana known as Rythu Bandhu Scheme in Telangana State. When PM Kisan Scheme was started in 2018-19 then 20 Crore amount in this scheme. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is also known as the PM Kisan portal. In this article, you will discuss PM Kisan Status, Beneficiary Status, Payment Status, PM Kisan Credit Card, and PM Kisan Registration process.
This scheme is purely started with the funding of the Government of India and the amount would be directly transferred to beneficiaries accounts (Qualify or Eligible Farmer). This scheme is only for Farmers and Landholders.
Overview OF PM Kisan Status
|PM Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Started By||PM Shri Narendra Singh Modi|
|Beneficiaries||All Indian Farmer, Land Holders, Marginal Farmer, etc.|
|Executed Date||Feb 24th, 2019|
|Check Online Status Activity||PM Kisan Status, Beneficiary Status, Payment Status, PM Kisan Credit Card, and PM Kisan Registration Process|
How to Apply For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online?
Check Below PM Kisan Registration Process
- For the PM Kisan Registration, you need to visit the PM Kisan portal.
- On the Right Side of the portal, you see the New Farmer Registration option, Click on it.
- Please fill in your Aadhar Card number if you really want to get PM Kisan Registration and become an Eligible farmer to get the amount.
- If you fill in the Aadhar Card number then you can automatically link your account with PM Kisan Aadhar Link.
- So that Enter Image to text and your State
Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
- To check the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status, firstly go pm Kisan portal online or click on this pm Kisan gov in
- After visiting this portal, check the right corner you will get the Beneficiary Status option. Click on it.
- Now you on the PM Kisan Beneficiary status page.
- Three-way to check the beneficiary status such as
- By Aadhar Card Number
- Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Click on Search button, and you will be become the part of pm kisan gov in portal.
Note : Find Out PM Kisan Installment Dates 2021
PM Kisan Beneficiary List
- Go to the PM Kisan Portal
- Click on the Farmer Corner option which is showing as right corner of the “Home Page”.
- A lot of options you can see. Click on the “Beneficiary List” option. A new page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the State, District, Subdistrict, Block, and Village option then press the “Get Report” option.
- If you select Assam, Biswanath, Helem, BISWANATH, and Amjarani – (287029) option. A farmer “PM Kisan Beneficiary List” will be open.
How to Check PM Kisan Payment Status?
- To check the PM Kisan Payment status, go to the PM Kisan Portal online.
- See the Home page of pm Kisan gov in, you will see Payment Success and select the financial year and period option. Check in the image.
- Click on the “Dashboard” option.
- Fill in the State, District, Sub District, Village, and Click on the show button.
- And you will see data in the image. you can check “Village Status, Payment Status, Aadhar Authentication Status, and Online Registration Status” etc.
- Click on the “Payment Status” option. Check in the image.
- Then click on the ” Click for more Detail option”.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Check it properly.
- So this is the way to check the PM Kisan Payment Status online.
What is PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
PM Kisan Credit Card mean the central Goverment of India has giving the farmer credit loan, crop loan to the land holders, and marginal farmer. This loan will be approved only with the help of Kisan Credit Card scheme.
- Bank of Baroda
- Co-operative Bank
- Regional Rural Bank (RRB
Following bank is consider best to the KCC Loan. Check it.
- State Bank of India
- PNB Kisan Credit Cards ar
- HDFC Bank Kisan credit cards (interest rate of around 9.00%)
- IDBI Bank or National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
PM Kisan Mobile App
You can easily find out the PM Kisan Mobile option in the farmer corner menu. See below in the image. Click on it , you will automatically redirect on Kisan Mobile app Google Play Store Link.
Download the PM Kisan Mobile app and know your own status anywhere anytime.
PM Kisan Helpline Number
Read PM Kisan Helpline Number below :
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is giving financial support to the farmers, landholders by sending 6000/- into direct the account. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi has 1st to 8th installement. Every year installment amounts increase or decrease according to the PM budget.
The PM Kisan scheme launched on 24th February 2019 by the union budget of the India .
For this scheme only Indian farmer, Landholders, and Marginal farmer are eligible.
If you added in this scheme then every year Government of India will be supported by giving the 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, amount.
Open the PM Kisan portal.
You can see the Farmer Corner option of the Right side.
A lot of options appear on your screen. Click on Beneficiary Status option.
You will see the 3 option to check the PM Kisan Beenficiary Status.
The first one is Aadhar Card
The second one is Account Number
The last Third one is Mobile Number.