Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana is a growth program which was begun by Indian Central government. This program is to ensure the growth of backward villages with an elevated ratio of people of Lower castes by a union of central and state schemes and allocating monetary support for the communities. The primary target of this scheme is to integrate growth of the chosen cities and to make them self-sufficient. And Another objective to remove significant differences between the Lower cast and other society. But all will be done to provide education, controlling child, and maternal death rate, etc.
For this scheme, The Central Government has given 55 Crore to State of Assam, Bihar, and Rajasthan. The project was executed in villages in Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu. Every village gets Rs.10 lakh each year to ensure that the objectives of this scheme are met.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana :
1. This scheme carries many growth plans for the villages.
2. The plans under this scheme are Bharat Nirman, Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana to ensure that villages have good roads, water delivery, accommodation, electrification, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, ICDS, hygiene, etc.
3. Villages that have more than 50% of the scheduled castes inhabitants’ will be eligible for this program.
4. The schemes aim is to make a standard village that is self-confident and meeting the minimum requirements of every public sector.
5. This scheme gives the facility that is required for a grand livelihood.
6. Elimination of poverty, but reduction in its incidence by at least 50% within three years
7. Provide 100% institutional deliveries for pregnant women
8. Take action on “child marriages and child labor”
By Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana, accomplish all of the targets, the States are demanded to produce at least 3 of them thoroughly by the end of the third year. 2,000 Scheduled Caste majority villages across ten states, including Uttar Pradesh and Punjab in the north and Assam, West Bengal and Jharkhand in eastern India, will now benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojna (PMAGY), Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Thawarchand Gehlot said on Wednesday.
Gehlot made these observations while reviewing the implementation progress of the Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) in the central consulting committee meeting here on Wednesday, an official release said.
He said that at the initial phase the success of the scheme in the 1,000 pilot villages includes: Assam, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu. This scheme comes with a lot of benefits and improves all villages condition who belongs to schedule cast.
Contact us to get other schemes and Yojana which is executed by Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Singh Modi and take huge benefit.