Top 10 Promise Quotes That Help You be as Good as Your Word
In the World, there are many great artists who have been lived here, who give us a strong word, punch lines, promise quotes that we definitely used in our daily lives. Among us remember it as a dialogue, and used on daily basis. So we need to define his words as they used and become great Men/Women nowadays or motivate us by giving strong promises.
Let’s check it out below Top 10 Promise Quotes List
- “Always prefer the plain direct word to the long, vague one. Don’t implement promises, but keep them.” – C. S. Lewis
2.” Some promises are better left unsaid”. ― Ashlee Simpson
3. “Promises are the uniquely human way of ordering the future”. – Hannah Arendt
4. “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear”. – John Lennon
5. “Promises and pie-crusts are made to be broken”. JONATHAN SWIFT
6. “Half the promises people say were never kept, were never made”. – Edgar Watson Howe
7. “Life always promises to give the world a person to take away everything bad.”― Eloise Dyson, Divided
8. “It’s not the SIZE of the dog in the fight, but the size of the FIGHT in the dog”. – Archie Griffin, Cincinnati Bengals
9. “I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now that it is a worse thing to let a promise break you”. – Jennifer Donnelly
10. “Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep”.– Denis Waitley
Hope you will be getting these useful promise quotes for your partner, friends, loved one by sending this meaningful promise.
To wrap it up, these are the top 10 Promise Quotes That Help You be as Good as Your Word. Ideally, this snippet of data may assist you in your future attempts.