Rajasthan Pre DEIEd 2023
The Rajasthan Pre DEIEd 2023 application forms will soon be available on the official website panjiyakpredeled.in. Prospective candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the BSTC pre-forms, which are expected to be accessible by the last week of June 2023.
The admission process for Rajasthan BSTC (Basic School Teaching Course) will commence shortly. The exams are overseen by the Directorate of Elementary Education Campus in Banswara, Rajasthan, and are conducted at the state level.
These exams are specifically for candidates interested in enrolling in the D.El.Ed. (General/Sanskrit) program. Registration for Pre-DEIEd in Rajasthan will begin in the second week of June 2023. DElEd is a two-year diploma course, and the entrance examination for admission to Rajasthan DElEd is held at Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
|Notification||Rajasthan Pre DEIEd 2023|
|Conducted By||Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper|
|Course Duration||2 Year|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Start Date||Last Week June 2023|
The results of the entrance exam, available on panjiyakpredeled.in, determine admission to the program. The exams for the two-year diploma course will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper mode).
How to apply @panjiyakpredeled.in Pre DEIEd Online?
To apply for Pre DEIEd online at panjiyakpredeled.in, follow these steps:
- Visit the Predeled website for detailed information.
- Download the form and fill it out completely.
- Provide your contact and academic details.
- Upload any required supporting documents, including diplomas.
- Upload scanned copies of your signature and picture.
- Pay the application fee.
- Double-check all the information before submitting the completed form.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to send the form.
- Print out the completed application form.
BSTC Pre DEIEd 2023 Application Charges
The application process will be considered complete only after the application fee has been paid. Payment methods such as E-Mitra, debit cards, credit cards, etc., can be used to pay the application fee.
For BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit candidates, the application fee is Rs. 450 for both categories.
BSTC Form Date 2023
The official website portal will have the application forms available. While no specific date has been announced yet, it is estimated that the application process will start in the last week of June 2023 and remain open until the end of June. Eligible candidates are advised to stay updated by visiting the official web portal.
Eligibility requirements for Rajasthan Pre DEIEd 2023
Eligibility requirements for Rajasthan Pre DEIEd 2023 are as follows:
- Completion of Senior Secondary class from a state-recognized school board in Rajasthan with a minimum of 50% marks for General and OBC candidates, and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Possession of a senior secondary diploma from a recognized board like the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, ICSE, etc.
- Final-year students are also eligible to apply for the test.
- Minimum and maximum age requirements are 18 and 28, respectively.
Rajasthan Pre DElEd test curriculum
To prepare for the Rajasthan Pre DEIEd 2023 test, review the topics and curriculum covered in grades X and XII. Focus on the Hindi and Sanskrit sections, as well as Mental Ability, General Awareness, Teaching Aptitude, and Language Ability (English) sections. The test covers various topics related to general knowledge, mental ability, teaching aptitude, and more.
Admission Procedure for Pre DEIEd in 2023
The admission procedure for Pre DEIEd in 2023 involves online submission of the application, followed by an entrance exam. Once the results are announced, counseling sessions are scheduled, where candidates can choose their preferred colleges based on their scores. Seat assignments and college placements are then made accordingly.
Rajasthan Pre DEIEd 2023 exam format
The Rajasthan Pre DEIEd 2023 exam format is as follows:
- Mode: Pen-and-paper (offline)
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice
- There are 200 general D. El. Ed. questions and 60 Sanskrit/Hindi D. El. Ed. questions.
- Total Marks: 180 for Sanskrit/Hindi and 600.
- Each question carries 3 points with no negative marking.