Rajasthan Teacher Vacancies
BSER announced the 3200 posts for Elementary and Primary Teachers. 1500 Post for Primary and 16500 for Elementry post. But the post is divided into 2 levels. Under Level 1 (Class I to Class V) and Level 2 (Class VI to Class VIII) post vacancies are divided for Non-Triber and Triber Division. See the table and apply accordingly. Rajasthan state Minister Mr. Ashol Gahlot announced Rajasthan Teacher Post under Board of School Education, Rajasthan.
|11940 Post||For Primary Teacher under Non-Triber Sub Plan|
|3560 Post||For Triber Sub Plan|
|13865 Post||For Upper Primary Teacher Non-TSP Area|
|2635 Post||For Upper Primary Teacher TSP area|
Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy Key Point
|Applicant||Should be Indian|
|Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy Only For||Rajasthan Based People|
|Online Application Form Dates||Jan 10th to Feb 10th, 2022|
Terms and Condition:
- Application Form Date: Jan 10th, 2022, to Feb 9th, 2022
- No form should be edited after submission.
- If you want to apply then register on SSO ID Rajasthan portal .
Eligibility Criteria For Primary Level Post:
- Age: 18 -40 Years
- Education: Master’s Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed
- Application fee: Rs 100 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs 70 SC/ST/PH/Saharia
Eligibility Criteria For Elementry Level Post:
- Age Limit: 18-40 years
- 12th passed with minimum 50% marks and a 2-year diploma or Special Education.
- Must have 4 Years B.El.ED degree
Ph no. 0151 -2207047
Timing: Morning 9 am to 6 PM Evening