Reproductive and Child Health or RCH Portal: A Key Priority for Global Health
Reproductive and child health (RCH) is a key priority for global health, as it plays a critical role in promoting health and well-being for individuals, families, and communities. RCH encompasses a range of health issues related to women’s reproductive health, maternal and child health, family planning, and the prevention and management of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
Improving RCH outcomes is essential for achieving several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), including Goal 3 (Good Health and Well-being) and Goal 5 (Gender Equality). Poor RCH outcomes, such as high maternal and child mortality rates, can hinder progress towards these goals and have significant social and economic consequences.
Key Areas of Focus for RCH Portal include:
- Maternal health: Ensuring access to quality maternal health care services, including antenatal care, skilled attendance at delivery, and postpartum care, is essential for reducing maternal mortality and improving maternal health outcomes.
- Child health: Promoting child health through vaccination, growth monitoring, and early detection and management of illnesses and diseases can help prevent childhood deaths and promote healthy development.
- Family planning: Providing access to family planning services and reproductive health education can help individuals and couples make informed decisions about their reproductive health and reduce unintended pregnancies.
- Communicable diseases: Preventing and managing communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria can improve health outcomes and reduce the burden of disease.
- Non-communicable diseases: Addressing non-communicable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer is becoming increasingly important as these diseases account for a growing proportion of the global disease burden.
- Mental health: Ensuring access to mental health services, particularly for women and children, can promote well-being and prevent the negative consequences of mental health problems.
- Gender-based violence: Addressing gender-based violence, including sexual and reproductive coercion and intimate partner violence, is essential for promoting gender equality and improving RCH outcomes.
Improving RCH outcomes requires a multisectoral approach, involving not just the health sector, but also education, social protection, and other key sectors. It also requires a focus on equity and addressing the underlying social determinants of health, such as poverty, gender inequality, and lack of access to education and health care services.
In conclusion, RCH is a critical component of global health and development, and improving RCH outcomes is essential for achieving several of the SDGs. Focusing on key areas such as maternal and child health, family planning, and the prevention and management of communicable and non-communicable diseases can help promote health and well-being for individuals, families, and communities.
RCH portal helps to take care of maternity, newborn, child, and adolescent health. This portal is mainly developed for women’s help such as her infertility issues, the pregnancy cycle, and the childbirth process. The Health and Family Welfare Department started this portal. So, users or patients can log in to this portal easily and find the right information anytime. In this article, you will interact with RCH Benefits, Login Procedure, Pregnant Women, and Child Registration Process. To know RCH Portal, you have to go through 4 stages, First Registered Yourself, Anmol Status, Know Your Health Record, and Raise your Ticket.
And in the Menu Lost of Rich Portal, you will get a lot of options. Check below.
- Data Entry
Data Entry: If you choose the Data Entry option then you have to follow the steps.
- Open the Website link.
- Enter the State, Username, Password, and Enter Code.
- And click on the “Login” button.
Dashboard: If you click on the “Dashboard” area then
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Select the “State”. and check the legal information.
Some Major Points
|Portal Name||RCH Portal|
|Beneficiaries||Only Indian Women|
|Started by||Health and Family Welfare Department|
Some More Benefits of RCH Portal
- Just Self Registration as a pregnant woman.
- Take care of Pregnant women, infertility issues, Menstrual cycle, and childbirth process.
- Helps to reduce Maternity Rate.
- Track all information personally during the reproductive life cycle.
- RCH portal gives helpful information and guidance regarding family planning, maternal health, and child health
RCH Portal Login Process
- Just open the portal.
- Check the “Home Page”, you will see the “Self Registration” option. Click on it.
- Click on the “New Registration” option.
- Enter all Personal Details, Hierarchy, and Medical information.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- You can check your own “ Registration Status”. Click on it.
- A new window will appear.
- Enter the “State, Registered Mobile No., and Enter OTP.
- Click on the “Search” button.
The Next Option is Child Registration
If you have a child then you can be registered easily. See the “Home Page”.
- Open the official portal.
- Check the “Home Page”. Next Right side “Child” option.
- Click on the “New Registration”. Enter the “personal information”, and “Hierarchy” and click on the save information.
- Check on the “Registration Status”.
Check “Anmol Status” and “Know Your Health Record”
- When you will be visiting the portal or website of RCH then you can see these options on the “Home Page”.
- Click on the “ Anmol Status” option or visit here.
- “All-State” result will be opened.
Know Your Health Record
- Same follow the RCH Website
- A “Home page” will be opened.
- Click on “Know Your Health Records.
- Choose the “ID type”.
- Enter the “RCH ID No”. or “MCTS ID No.”
- Check all details.
RCH Portal Data Entry Procedure
- Follow the RCH portal
- Check the “Home Page”.
- Click on the “Data Entry” option.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the “log in” button.
- Now you can do data entry.
How can “View Report”?
- Visit the RCH portal.
- Click on the “Reports” option.
- Two options will appear on your screen.
- When you clicked on the “ Standard Report” option, you have to fill in the “ Login” details for both (Standard report and Query builder)
Thank you for reading the article. Hope you will like it and register to get the benefits from this portal.
How do I register with RCH portal?
The registration process is very simple on the RCH Portal. Just follow the steps below. 1. Open the RCH website. 2. You have two options to register yourself as “Self Registration (If you are Pregnant) and the second is “Child Registration”. Choose one from it. 3. Enter the all details. 4. And click on the “Save” button.
What is Reproductive Child Health Program?
The main goal of this program is to reduce maternal and infant mortality and total fertility rates under the Government of India’s (GoI) and National Health Mission (NHM).
What is RCH stand for?
The RCH stands for Reproductive and Child Health.
In which year did the Government of India launch the Reproductive and Child Health Programme?
The RCH Portal was legally launched on 15th October 1997 in India.