To register a school on Shala Darpan, follow these steps:
Visit the official website of Shala Darpan at
- Click on the “Register School” option on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you need to provide the required information, such as the name of the school, its location, and contact details. You also need to provide the details of the person who will be the primary point of contact for the school on Shala Darpan.
- Once you have entered all the required information, click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen, along with a registration ID. Make sure to note down the registration ID for future reference.
- You will also receive a confirmation email on the registered email address, which will contain a link to activate your Shala Darpan account.
- Click on the link in the email to activate your account. You will be directed to a login page where you need to enter your username and password.
- After logging in, you can access the Shala Darpan dashboard, where you can upload the school data, manage academic performance, attendance records, and communicate with parents and guardians.
It is important to note that the registration process may vary depending on the state and region, and you may need to provide additional documentation or undergo a verification process before accessing Shala Darpan. It is recommended to consult the local education department or authority for more information on the registration process.