Shala Darpan is a web portal launched by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to improve the education system and provide transparency in the functioning of schools. It provides a platform for various stakeholders like teachers, parents, and students to access important information related to education.
- One of the features of Shala Darpan is attendance management. Schools can use Shala Darpan to track the attendance of students and teachers. Here’s how it works:
- School officials need to register on the Shala Darpan portal and create a school profile.
- They need to add student and teacher details to the portal.
- Once the profiles are created, teachers can mark the attendance of students and themselves on the portal.
- The attendance data is automatically updated in the Shala Darpan database, and the school officials can access it anytime.
- Parents can also access their child’s attendance record on the Shala Darpan portal, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- In case of any discrepancies, the school officials can rectify the attendance data on the portal.
Using Shala Darpan for attendance management can help schools streamline the process, reduce manual errors, and improve transparency. It also enables parents to monitor their child’s attendance, ensuring they do not miss out on crucial information related to their child’s education.