SSMMS Online Sand Booking
- 1 SSMMS Online Sand Booking
- 2 SSMMS Online Sand Booking in Detailed 2021
- 3 Advantage of the SSMMS Sand Portal
- 4 How to Register on SSMMS Telangana Portal?
- 5 How to Book Or Order Sand via Portal?
- 6 How to Track the Status of the Ordered Sand on SSMMS Website?
- 7 Sand Reports
- 8 How to Order Sand “in Bulk” Form SSMMS Sand Website?
- 9 Procedure to Apply or SSMMS Sand Booking For Existing User:
- 10 How to Track the Status?
- 11 FAQ’s
The Government of Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC ) has been started the service of providing its citizens an option of buying the sand online through the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS). Users can do the online Bulk Sand booking Option for Government orders through the SSMMS Portal. If you are an SSMMS customer and want to book the sand online Then you do not need to go all the way to the main office. You can book online sand at any time via SSMMS Portal.
Technology has made everything so handy. Who had expected that one day we actually would be able to book sand online? Yes, you read it right. Telangana, one of the finest States in the country of India has done so. How? We’ll explain it to you! Keep reading the article till the end because we are providing you all the details about what the Government of Telangana has done that has made the entire process of booking the sand so easy and convenient.
The Government of Telangana has started a service where the citizens of the state can now book the sand for whatever purposes they needed merely through their smartphones and laptops. SSMMS stands for Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System. Many incentives are provided to the people who utilize the portal in their day-to-day life. The official website of the portal is tsmdc.telangana.gov.in
All this service is available free of cost. The portal charges no extra fee for registering on the portal. However, the portal may charge fees where it is required like while purchasing, etc.
SSMMS Online Sand Booking in Detailed 2021
|Department||Industries and Commerce|
|Mode of registration and booking||Online|
|Online system||Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)|
Advantage of the SSMMS Sand Portal
- It provides an opportunity to the buyers to buy the sand online, at cheap prices. It also provides incentives to the beneficiaries.
- The potential to increase the income of the government
- Prevents any damage to the water bodies like rivers, streams, lakes, etc.
How to Register on SSMMS Telangana Portal?
- Visit the official portal tsmdc.telangana.gov.in/ or Mobile SSMMS App.
- Click on ‘Registrations’ in the Menu Bar
- Enter the relevant mobile number in the box provided to you. An OTP will be sent to you on your registered mobile number. Get it verified to continue the process.
- In the next step, you will be asked to fill in your Aadhar details and a registration form appears in which you have to fill in your personal details, like your district, village, e-mail ID, etc.
- Then finally, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Once done, you can confirm your registration by checking it in Customers Registered.
Note: For registering on to SSMMS Portal, you need to be of or older than 18 years of age.
How to Book Or Order Sand via Portal?
- To book sand on the SSMMS portal, click on the sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Masters/Home.aspx
- Click on “Online Sand Bookings“
- Enter your credentials to continue (like your ID and password)
- Choose the relevant district and click on the stockyard button.
- Fill in the relevant details and click on the Register button.
- Then, click on the OK button. If your details are accepted, then the reference number will be shown on your computer screen. Save the details for future use. You may also download the receipt.
How to Track the Status of the Ordered Sand on SSMMS Website?
To track the status of the ordered sand on Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS), follow the below-mentioned process:
- Visit the official portal of the SSMMS or if you want to open on mobile then download SSMMS APP and login it.
- Click on ‘Tracking’ on the Menu Bar
- Choose ‘Track Your Order’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Order ID and fill in the captcha code and continue
- The status of your ordered sand will be displayed online.
You may also register your vehicle on the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS) portal. The procedure to do so is mentioned below:
- Visit the SSMMS website : https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Masters/Home.aspx
- Click on the Registration button on the Menu Bar. A drop down menu will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Vehicle Registration” option. An application form will be appear on your screen. Enter the relevant details like the number of your vehicle, RC details, Engine number etc. Fill in the relevant details and click on Register button.
- To check the sand reports on the portal of SSMMS, follow the below mentioned process:
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on Reports tab on the Menu Bar.
- Choose Sand Order Details and choose the relevant details. Enter the captcha code and click on Search button. The record will be occurring on your screen.
How to Order Sand “in Bulk” Form SSMMS Sand Website?
- Visit the official portal of Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System.
- Click on ‘Application for Bulk Sand’ button located on the right side of the screen https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Masters/BlkIndex.aspx
- Read the ‘Instructions to Bulk Sand Applicant’ appearing on your screen and choose from the two options displaying on the screen i.e., whether you are a new user or an existing one.
- NEW USER:
- If you’re a new user, click on New User button. A list of options will be appear on your screen. Choose the relevant option.
- Enter your Aadhar UID or VID. After filling your details click on send OTP.
- Get the OTP verified and click on submit button. Fill the application form and upload the relevant documents and get yourself registered.
Procedure to Apply or SSMMS Sand Booking For Existing User:
- Click on ‘Existing User’ and log in with your credentials.
- Select the new application option and enter all the relevant details.
- Upload the asked documents and submit the form.
How to Track the Status?
- Visit the official website of the portal Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System.
- Click on ‘Application for Bulk Sand’ located on the right-most side of the screen.
- Login with your credentials (ID and Password)
- Click on ‘My Applications’ to check the status of your existing application
- The status of the particular application will show on your screen.
SSMMS Helpline Number
For any query or any grievance, you may contact the below-written number:
We hope that this article proves useful to you and your concerned ones. If it did, kindly share it among your friends, family, and relatives and support us in providing you the quality material.
How to Department Login in SSMMS?
1: Make sure that your account is verified and registered.
2: Visit the Official website of SSMMS i.e. Sand.Telangana.gov.in.
3: Click on the tab that reads ‘Online Sand Booking‘
4: After that Login with a valid username and password
How do you track sand?
To track the Sand order is a very easy process, Just Open the Official website. Check the 3rd option “Track Order” in the Menu bar. Four types of options are available such as Track Order, Track your order with Mobile/Vehicle, Inter-State Track Order, Inter-State Order With Mobile/Vehicle. Enter the Order ID and Fill in the Captcha Code.
How can I buy sand online?
If you want to buy the sand online then follow the steps that I have already mentioned above. Procedure to Buy Sand Online –> Open the SSMMS Sand Portal or website sand.telangana.gov.in Check the left side of the Home Page, the “Online Sand Booking” option will be there. Click on it. Enter the “Username, Password and Captcha code”. Click on the “Login Button”. Now you can order or buy the Sand in bulk.
Is sand available in Telangana?
Yes, the sand is available in Telangana. You just have to visit the SSMMS Website.
How do you get sand DD?
It is just close to the Vehicle Registration process. Visit the official website. Check the Menu Bar. Click on the Registration Option. A lot of options will appear in the drop-down list. Click on the “Vehicle Registration” option.