Tamilnilam login | Tamilnilam login | tamilnilam ltamilnilam loginogin revenue | tamilnilam csc | Tamilnilam rural
Tamilnilam Login at Tamilnilam.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Government launched ‘Tamilnilam,’ an Official Portal of Patta Chitta, and it is also known as Tamil Nadu Information System On Land Administration. Its official website is tamilnilam.tn.gov.in. So it would help if you got your Tamilnilam login details to enter the website and get all the details about your land in Tamil Nadu.
The website is governed by the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Tamil Nadu, and the Survey and Settlement Commissioners manage the portal. Citizens and government officials use the portal for various land-related activities.
Short Details of Tamilnilam Revenue Department
|Name of Portal||TamilNilam|
|Authority||Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Two Tamilnilam login options are available on the portal: revenue login and CSC login.
Tamilnilam Revenue Login
- We have mentioned the procedure for Tamilnilam revenue login. Please check below:
- 1 – You need to visit the direct login link https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html.
- 2 Enter your user name and password
- 3 In the end, You need to click on the Login button to enter your profile.
Tamilnilam CSC Login
With this procedure, It will take you to your CSC profile.
- Step: 1- You need to visit the direct CSC login page through the link https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/CSC/login.html.
- 2 – Enter your login details which are your username along with your password.
- 3 – In the end, you need to click on the login button to enter your profile.
How To Check Tamilnilam CSC Login Application Status
If you have registered for Tamilnilam CSC login, you can also check the status of your application through the portal.
- 1 – You need to visit the CSC portal through https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/CSC/login.html.
- 2 – A dialogue box opens as you click on the Status button.
- 3 – Enter your User ID/ Application ID in the space provided in the dialog box, then click on Check Status to get information about your application
To log in to Tamilnilam’s portal, users need to enter their username and password. However, whether you are a citizen or an employee of the department, you will receive the login credentials only from Patta Chitta’s offline office branches in Tamil Nadu. At this time, there is no such online process for registration.
After you have successfully registered by filling out the offline form, you should receive your Tamilnilam login details via SMS on your email address and registered contact number. Also, if you face any issues regarding your land details, you need to visit your nearest Patta Chitta office.
FAQs About TamilNilam Portal 2022
Can I reset my TamilNilam password?
No, There is no option to reset the TamilNilam password. if you want to get a new password or have forgotten your password, then you have to reach out to the customer support team. They will provide you with either a new one or reset the password.
Can I check the land transfer status in TamilNilam Portal?
Yes, You can check the land transfer status anytime on TamilNilam Portal.