Full Form of TNPDS
- 0.1 Full Form of TNPDS
- 0.2 TNPDS Portal 2021 – An Onerview
- 0.3 TNPDS Smart Ration Card , Application Form
- 0.4 Status of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- 0.5 Documents For TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- 0.6 Different Type of Cards Available on TNPDS Portal
- 1 Offline Process for TNPDS Ration Card
- 1.1 Facilities Under TNPDS Portal
- 1.2 How to Add your own Family Member ?
- 1.3 How to Change the Address?
- 1.4 How to Remove the Family Member From a Smart Card ?
- 1.5 How to Change the Head of Family ?
- 1.6 How to Apply for Duplicate TNPDS Smart Ration Card ?
- 1.7 How to Check the Duplicate TNPDS e Ration Card Application Status ?
- 1.8 Family Card Details :
- 1.9 How to Register for a Complaint ?
- 1.10 Check Complaint Status
- 1.11 Overall Status Of the TNPDS Portal
- 1.12 Other Facilities on Tamil Nadu Public Distribution Palm Portal
- 1.12.1 Go to this link: https://www.tnpds.gov.in/
- 1.12.2 Check Left side of the Home Page
- 1.12.3 In the Top of , you would able to see the USer Entry option,
- 1.12.4 You will be redirected to another page.
- 1.12.5 Fill the Mobile number and Captcha Code.
- 1.12.6 A OTP will be sent on your Mobile number.
- 1.12.7 Click on the “Register it” option.
- 1.13 Department Login Process
- 1.14 How to see the NFSA Reports ?
- 1.15 Check NFSA Sales Transaction Reports
- 1.16 Public Distribution Project Reports
TNPDS stands for Tamil Nadu Public Distribution Plan. Tamil Nadu State provides the facility to make online Smart Ration cards for its own people. Login to TNPDS official portal “tnpds gov in” and apply for TNPDS smart Ration card today. Read our TNDPS article and know how to check the TNPDS smart ration card status, application, and download procedure.
TNPDS Portal 2021 – An Onerview
|Portal Name||TNPDS Smart Ration Card|
|Recipient||Tamil Nadu People’s|
Read More About Government e-marketplace Gem Login Portal.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card , Application Form
We will tell you how to apply for a TNPDS smart ration card in simple steps. Follow us.
- Visit the official portal
- Check the Right side corner in the image. A “Electronics Card Services” option showing on the “Home Page”.
- Select the “Apply for electronic card” option from it.
- When you click on this option. New forms will come up on the screen. Check in the image.
- Choose the”Application for a new electronic card” option.
- Then fill the Application form correctly such as Father’s / Husband’s , Address Line 1, Address Line 2,Address Line 3,District, Zone / Circle, Village, Postal Code, and Mobile Number.
- Then click on the submit button.
Note: But if you choose the “Old family card registration”. Then follow the steps.
- Fill the Family card number, Fair Price Shop Code, and Family Card Certification.
- And Click on Upload option.
Status of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- Go to the official portal
- On the Right side , you will be able to see “Status of Electronic Card Application”. Click on it.
- A new page will come up.
- Fill the Reference Number and click on the “Register” button.
- Now you can check the Status of TNPDS Electronic Card Application.
Documents For TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Pan Card Number
- Gas Connection Proof
Different Type of Cards Available on TNPDS Portal
Registered users can put their own Mobile number and fill in the captcha and click on the “Register it” option.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card type :
- Rice Cards.
- Antoydaya Anna Yojana Cards
- Sugar Cards.
- Police Cards.
Offline Process for TNPDS Ration Card
If you don’t know about the online process of how to apply for a TNPDS Smart Ration Card then it’s okay. Follow the steps and get a Smart Ration card easily.
- Visit near Ration Card Shop
- Get the Application Form or even download with the help of someone else.
- Attached the necessary document which we mentioned above.
- Whenever you will be submitted to the office, a reference number will be generated.
Facilities Under TNPDS Portal
- Add Own Family Member in Smart Card
- Change the Address easily
- Change the head of family member
- Remove the Family Member from Smart Card
- Know more services then put the Reference Number
- TNPDS Mobile Number Change
- TNPDS address change
If you really want the above TNPDS correction in smart ration cards then follow the steps.
- Open the official website
- Check the right corner.
- You would see a lot of options which we mentioned above.
- Click one by one and update your smart ration card.
How to Add your own Family Member ?
- Go to the official website.
- See the right corner of the Home page.
- Check the Electronic Card Related Service option. You will see the “Add member” option, click on it.
- And add the Member in Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card.
How to Change the Address?
- Same Visit the Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card
- Below the Electronic Card Related Service option, you can see the Change the Address option. Click on it and change the address.
How to Remove the Family Member From a Smart Card ?
The procedure is the same for the above option.
- Just need to visit the official portal
- You will get all the options in the right corner of the Home Page.
How to Change the Head of Family ?
It is an easy process to change the head of the family in the Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card.
- Check or open the TNPDS official portal.
- You will be connected automatically to all options on the Home Page . Just check it.
- It is a very easy process to change the Head of Family in the Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card.
How to Apply for Duplicate TNPDS Smart Ration Card ?
- Open the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution Plan Website.
- Go to the Right corner of the Home Page.
- Click on the Apply for a duplicate electronic family card option.
- Put the Mobile Number and fill the Captcha Code.
- Click on Register IT option.
How to Check the Duplicate TNPDS e Ration Card Application Status ?
- Open the official website link of TNPDS.
- Go to the right side of TNPDS Home Page.
- Click on the “Copy Electronic Family Card Application Status”.
- A new page will be open.
- Put the Mobile Number and Captcha Code.
- And Check the Duplication e ration card application status.
Family Card Details :
|Cell Phone Records||21322692|
How to Register for a Complaint ?
Whenever you will be facing any issue regarding Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card then you can easily register the complaint by visiting the official portal.
- Open the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution Plan portal.
- Left Side, go to the bottom and check the Register for Complaint option click on it.
- A new form or page will be open.
- Put the Name , Mobile number, Email Address, choose the option from Classification types.
- Mention your problem in the “Problem Description” Box.
- And click the “Sign UP” option.
Check Complaint Status
- See in the image, you will find out the Complaint status option. Click on it.
- Put the Complaint Register number.
- And click on the “to get the status of complaint” option.
Overall Status Of the TNPDS Portal
Other Facilities on Tamil Nadu Public Distribution Palm Portal
- User Entry
- Department Login
- NFSA reports
- NFSA Sales Transaction Reports
- Public Distribution Project Reports
- Warehouse Reports
- List of Hotels & Charities
How to User Can Enter TNPDS Portal ?
Check Left side of the Home Page
In the Top of , you would able to see the USer Entry option,
You will be redirected to another page.
Fill the Mobile number and Captcha Code.
A OTP will be sent on your Mobile number.
Click on the “Register it” option.
Department Login Process
- In the Left Corner of the Home Page or visit tnpds.gov.in login, you will see the Department Login option.
- When you click then it will be redirected to another page.
- Put the Username and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
How to see the NFSA Reports ?
- Open the TNPDS Official portal.
- Click on NFSA reports on the left side of the Home Page.
- New Page will appear on your screen.
- Check all NFSA reports District Name , District Code wise and more.
Check NFSA Sales Transaction Reports
- Open the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution Plan website.
- See the left side, click on the NFSA Sales Transaction Reports option.
- Select the Month , July, Year , and NFSA Card Type.
- Click on the Search option.
Public Distribution Project Reports
In this option, you will see the report according to these fields District Name, District Code, Total Taluka, Wholesale Fair Price Stores, Total Family Cards, Total Customers, Total Reference Numbers, Total Registration Numbers, Total Mobile Registration Numbers, and Details of Items.
Helpline Desk Number :
If you have any queries related to Tamil Nadu e-smart card then call toll free number: 1800-425-5901
How can I apply for a smart card in Tamilnadu online?
Go to the official portal. On the Right side, you would be able to see the “Electronics Card Services” option showing on the “Home Page”. Choose the “Apply for electronic card” option. When you click on this option. New forms will come up on the screen. Choose the” Application for a new electronic card” option.
What are the documents required for the smart cards in Tamilnadu?
Proof of ResidenceAadhar Card Passport Size PhotoMobile NumberPan Card NumberGas Connection Proof
How can I download Tnpds smart card?
Go to the TNPDS Smart Ration Card portal. Click on the Beneficiary tab. Then you need to put your mobile number and captcha. Then OTP will send your registered number. Check your Dashboard area.
How can I activate my TN ration card online?
Visit the official TNPDS portal. Select the Smart Card application option. Put your all proof such as pan card, Aadhar card, residence proof. Click on submit button. You will get the References Number.