Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has made a significant announcement regarding UP Police Vacancy 2023, inviting applications for a total of 62,424 vacancies for the positions of Sub-Inspector (SI) and Constable. Those who are interested and meet the eligibility requirements can apply for these posts through the official website of UPPRPB at uppbpb.gov.in. This presents an excellent opportunity for individuals aspiring to pursue a career in the police department and serve the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Overview of UP Police Vacancy 2023:
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has declared a total of 62,424 vacancies in various roles, including Sub Inspector and Constable, within the UP Police Department. The recruitment process for UP Police Vacancy 2023, organized by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB), is expected to commence soon. The official notification is slated to be released by 15th July 2023, with all essential details available on the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in. Aspiring candidates are advised to stay updated on the UP Police Recruitment 2023 for further information.
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Notification Release Date||15th July 2023|
|Salary||Constable: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 40,000 (approx.)|
SI: Rs. 27,900/- to Rs. 1,04,400/- (approx.)
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Vacancy 2023:
To be considered for the UP Police Vacancy 2023, candidates must fulfill specific eligibility criteria that ensure they possess the qualifications and skills required to serve as police officers. These criteria typically encompass age limits, educational qualifications, physical fitness standards, and nationality requirements. Prospective applicants should carefully review these criteria to determine their eligibility before proceeding with the application for the UP Police Vacancy.
Age Limit (Constable & SI Posts)
UP Police Constable Age Limit:
|General (Male)||18 – 23||N/A|
|General (Female)||18 – 26||N/A|
|OBC/SC/ST (Male)||18 – 28||5 years|
|OBC/SC/ST (Female)||18 – 31||5 years|
UP Police SI Age Limit:
|General (Male)||18 – 22||N/A|
|General (Female)||18 – 25||N/A|
|OBC/SC/ST (Male)||18 – 28||5 years|
|OBC/SC/ST (Female)||18 – 31||5 years|
Educational Qualifications for Constable & SI Posts:
For the position of UP Police Constable, candidates should have completed their 12th grade or intermediate education from a recognized board or hold an equivalent qualification approved by the government. On the other hand, for the UP Police Sub-Inspector (SI) position, candidates must possess a graduate degree in any stream from a UGC recognized university or institute to be eligible for the recruitment process.
UP Police Vacancy 2023 Exam Pattern:
The UP Police Vacancy 2023 exam will be a written test comprising multiple-choice questions. There will be four different sections in the exam, with a total of 150 questions, and each question carrying 2 marks. However, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer as a penalty. The sections covered in the exam are General Science, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude Test or Intelligence Quotient Test or Reasoning. The maximum achievable score in the entire exam is 300 marks.
Application Fee for UP Police Bharti 2023:
Candidates applying for UP Police Recruitment are required to pay an application fee. For General/OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 400/-. The payment can be made online through various methods such as Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card. However, candidates belonging to the SC/ST category are exempted from paying the application fee for UP Police Vacancy 2023.
UP Police Vacancy Details 2023
The UP Police Vacancy 2023 presents diverse job opportunities within the police force. There are a total of 62,424 vacancies available, spanning across positions such as Sub Inspectors, Constables, Radio Operators, Clerical cadre, and more. This provides individuals with a golden opportunity to become part of the UP Police and actively contribute to upholding law and order in the state.
|Sub Inspector Civil||2,469|
|Sports Quota Citizen Police||521|
UP Police Vacancy Apply Online 2023:
Once the UP Police Notification 2023 for 62,424 posts is released, the online application process will commence. Interested candidates will have a limited duration to complete and submit the registration form to apply for the UP Police Vacancy 2023.
How to Apply Online for UP Police Vacancy 2023:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UP Police at http://uppbpb.gov.in/
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link “UP Police Vacancy 2023.”
Step 3: Read the instructions and guidelines carefully before proceeding with the application.
Step 4: Fill out the Registration form with all required information.
Step 5: After successful registration, log in with the registration ID and password.
Step 6: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, and passport-sized photographs, following the prescribed format and size mentioned in the instructions.
Step 7: Pay the application fee using online payment methods and click on the submit button.
Step 8: It is advisable to take a printout of the completed application form and payment receipt for your records.
UP Police Vacancy Notification PDF 2023:
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will release the UP Police Notification 2023 by 15th July 2023 to recruit 62,424 vacant posts in the UP Police Department. The detailed notification will be officially uploaded on www.uppbpb.gov.in. The UP Police Bharti 2023 Notification pdf will encompass all necessary details for the UP Police Vacancy, including important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, application fee, salary structure, and other pertinent information.
Application Fee for UP Police Bharti 2023:
As part of the UP Police Recruitment process, candidates are required to pay an application fee. For candidates belonging to the General/OBC category, the application fee is set at Rs. 400/-. Payment can be made online using convenient methods such as Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card. However, candidates from the SC/ST category are exempted from paying the application fee for UP Police Vacancy 2023.
Exam Pattern for UP Police Vacancy 2023:
The UP Police Vacancy 2023 exam will be conducted in a written format and will consist of multiple-choice questions. The exam will be divided into four different sections, totaling 150 questions. Each question carries 2 marks, while a penalty of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The sections covered in the exam include General Science, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude Test or Intelligence Quotient Test or Reasoning. The maximum achievable score in the entire exam is 300 marks.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||38||76|
|Mental Aptitude Test or Intelligence Quotient Test or Reasoning|
|(मानसिक अभिरुचि, बुद्धिलब्धि अवं तार्किक क्षमता)||37||74|
UP Police Vacancy Cut-Off Marks
The UP Police Vacancy Cut-Off Marks signify the minimum scores necessary for candidates to successfully clear the selection process. These marks are established by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) and take into account various factors, including the number of vacancies, the exam’s difficulty level, and candidate performance. Knowing the cut-off marks is of utmost importance as it enables candidates to assess their likelihood of meeting the requirements for the UP Police Vacancy.
Previous Cut-Off Marks
|Category||Cut-Off (Out of 300)|
UP Police Vacancy 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process for UP Police Vacancy 2023 involves several stages to ensure the recruitment of qualified and physically fit candidates. The steps of the selection process are as follows:
- Written Examination: Candidates are required to appear for a written examination that assesses their knowledge and skills in subjects such as General Knowledge, Hindi, Mathematics, and Reasoning.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): After the written examination, candidates undergo a Physical Standard Test (PST) to evaluate their physical fitness based on prescribed standards, including height, chest measurements, and weight.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Those who qualify in the PST proceed to the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), where their endurance, stamina, and physical capabilities are tested through activities like running, long jump, and high jump.
- Document Verification: Candidates who clear the written examination and physical tests are required to undergo document verification. During this stage, their educational certificates, identity proofs, caste certificates (if applicable), and other necessary documents are authenticated.
- Medical Examination: Selected candidates undergo a comprehensive medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards and do not have any medical conditions that could hinder their ability to perform their duties effectively.
- Final Merit List: A final merit list is prepared based on candidates’ performance in the written examination, physical tests, document verification, and medical examination. Those who rank high in the merit list have a better chance of being selected.
- Training: The candidates who successfully pass all the stages of the selection process are provided training at designated police training centers. This training equips them with the necessary skills and knowledge required for their respective positions, ensuring they are well-prepared for their roles within the UP Police force.
UP Police Vacancy PST (Physical Standard Test)
The UP Police Physical Standard Test consists of specific requirements that male and female candidates must fulfill to qualify for the selection process. The physical standards for both male and female candidates are as follows:
For Male Candidates:
- Minimum Height: 168 cm for UR/OBC/SC category, 160 cm for ST category
- Chest Measurement: 79 cm without expansion, 84 cm with expansion for UR/OBC/SC category
- Chest Measurement: 77 cm without expansion, 82 cm with expansion for ST category
For Female Candidates:
- Minimum Height: 152 cm for UR/OBC/SC category, 147 cm for ST category
- Minimum Weight: 40 kg for all categories
These prescribed physical standards serve as a benchmark for fitness and suitability for the various roles within the UP Police. Candidates must ensure they meet these requirements before applying for the UP Police Vacancy.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, the UP Police Vacancy 2023 represents a significant and promising opportunity for individuals aspiring to join the esteemed Uttar Pradesh Police force. The selection process, comprising written exams, physical tests, document verification, and medical examinations, offers a clear and well-defined path for candidates to pursue their dream career in law enforcement.
- When will the UP Police Vacancy 2023 notification be released? The UP Police Vacancy 2023 notification is expected to be released by 15th July 2023.
- How can I apply for UP Police Vacancy 2023? To apply for UP Police Vacancy 2023, you need to visit the official website of UP Police and carefully follow the instructions provided in the notification.
- What is the eligibility criteria for UP Police Vacancy 2023? The eligibility criteria for UP Police Vacancy 2023 vary depending on the specific position. Generally, candidates should meet certain educational qualifications, age limits, and physical standards set by the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB).