Shala Darpan is an online platform developed by the Indian government to provide comprehensive information about students’ academic performance and school-related activities. To update and monitor academic performance on Shala Darpan, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Shala Darpan portal using your credentials.
- Once you are logged in, go to the “Academic” section and click on the “Update Academic Details” option.
- Here, you will find a form where you can enter the academic details of the student, such as marks obtained in various subjects, attendance, etc. Fill in the required information accurately and submit the form.
- After submitting the form, the academic details of the student will be updated on the Shala Darpan portal.
- To monitor the academic performance of the student, you can view the academic details on the portal regularly.
- You can also set up alerts to receive notifications about the student’s academic progress.
It is important to ensure that the academic details are updated accurately and regularly on the Shala Darpan portal to track the student’s progress effectively and provide timely support if required.