Urise Portal Registration
If you are not registered on Urise Portal yet then let us tell you “How you can get the benefit as a Student or User. The major benefits after Urise Portal registration include INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE, POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE, SKILL TRAINING, and AKTU. You can get the news about the recruitment of teachers, students’ convocation dates of AKTU, and UPCET Counseling 2021 and scholarship, result in dates, Entrance Exam PG, and examination dates.
How to Register on Urise Portal 2021 ?
To register on the Urise Portal, you have to visit the Urise Portal’s official website. Just follow us and check the Urise Portal Registration process.
- Open the Urise website for registration.
- Check the menu bar on the “home page”.
- At the right side corner, go to the “register” option. Check the below screenshot. Click on it.
- A new registration window will open. See attached image.
- Following instructions you have to fill out while registering such as “select your organization ( skill training, ITI and Polytechnic). Enter “Jeecup or roll number and date of birth”
- Click on the “Register” Button.
What is Urise portal registration?
To get registered officially on Urise Portal as a student or as a user. Students can improve their skills, more knowledge about ITI and polytechnic institutes, counseling center,s and more.
How do I register in Urise?
Just open the urise portal website. Click on the Register button which is showing the left side of the Home page. Registered as students as well as Users.